German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

How the things will going?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
wassco
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 12, 2019 10:36    Titel: How the things will going? Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi guys,

I am the part of organiser of NRC, which is the biggest and past the time the only czech championship at RBRTM. We end the 9th season this week and the 10th will coming at the september.

As Dennis Zetak or Jan Kaderabek is our drivers and report us the changes which will come with NGP6 we would like to chat with you about soon future.

I am not interested in technical things by NGP6 but I understood, that the NGP6 will not work at the same time with NGP5 and also there will be more less car than NGP5 - correct me please if its fault

So to understand us, we have 150+ czech drivers. We dont know which classes and championship we can describe for upcoming season.

Curently we use schedule of classes as RC1, RC2, RC3, RC4 and H/A.

The H/A class we would like to replace with OLD WRC (Fabia, Octavia, Xsara etc.) with our NRC10 season and NGP6.

Our new season start at the september and we need to know how the things will going.

So is there change to make ready the list of these car:

RC1 classs - WRC 2017 - full car list as we have also something like factory teams - ( PRIORITY for us - It is an essential pillar of our championship)
WRC Trophy less of WRC till 2016

RC2 class - R5 cars include the Impreza and Evo as production cup

RC3 class - R3 and S1600

RC4 class - R2

OLD WRC - original cars and many of WRC which was used at the original physics at RBRTM before the NGP as Fabia, Focus, Octavia etc.

We are also in close contact with Václav Koral so we we would like to have info how the things will going. We are also favor to make sponsorship contribution and donate from our championship budget. if it speed up time.

As I wrote I dont understand technical matters of the physics. You do very good job past the years and we have respect to you. We just need to know what we can organize for next season. Because for now the only ,,sure" way is backing to original RBRTM if there will not be full classes

Thank you for your time

Best Regards
Jakub Hanzelka

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 12, 2019 16:46    Titel: How the things will going? Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

The plan is to fill the following "car classes" (sorry for not following the latest FIA shit) with at least the most popular cars:

R1
R2
R3
R5

N4
R4

WRC 1.6
WRC 1.6 2017 and later

Ford Focus (similar to C4)

+"Eastern Legends"
Samara/Kalina/Wartburg/Trabant/130 LR etc.

I suppose I will postpone S1600/S2000 for a while.

+add some cars which I like or see fit

Could be done by September I guess.

By "most popular" I mean cars which have been used by the majority of drivers in the RBRTM tournaments.
We have built some statistics to get an overview.

As creating new car classes takes a lot of research and time, do not expect currently in NGP 6 not existing classes to be built in the near future (means before autumn).

If you have any wishes/suggestions, just go for it.
And no, money won't do the trick. wink

CaniSalcedo
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 13, 2019 14:14    Titel: How the things will going? Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Many people want the KitCar with NGP. Suggestion for future new categories.

Thanks for your work.

Oscar24_GZ
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 13, 2019 14:17    Titel: How the things will going? Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

There is a lot of desire for KitCars and the missing S1600, Swift, Ignis, Clio, 206, Fiat ... the important ones at the time

Thanks for your great work in NGP

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
Fabz
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 13, 2019 16:00    Titel: How the things will going? Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Group A would be good if its in NGP 6. I hope the Daewoo Lanos and Nissan 200SX will be back in the future biggrin. Also cars like Peugeot 106, 205, Citroen Saxo / Kit cars would be an idea for the future.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 13, 2019 21:23    Titel: How the things will going? Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I'm with you, guys, for sure I will add kit cars and the like, as far as the models have acceptable quality.

The current focus is on updating the existing classes to be able to run all tournaments/championships, or at least most of. smile

But fact is that there are more popular cars and less popular cars, so I have to make some decisions ...

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi