German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

NGP6 - Offline Test
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Kev Edwards
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 23, 2020 01:40    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hey, sorry to be the forum idiot but how do we test 754?
I have managed to install them but it says 754 inactive in game and I can only shift into 1st and reverse.

Cheers

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 23, 2020 08:25    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Kev Edwards hat folgendes geschrieben:
I have managed to install them but it says 754 inactive in game and I can only shift into 1st and reverse.

Cheers

The DLL into the plugins directory.

The physics.rbz into the root folder.
If you have a physics folder (=unpacked physics.rbz), you have to unpack and overwrite all files again.
Afterwards, reinstall your cars.

(OK, strictly speaking only the physics.lsp is required, but that could be too complicated, as it seems quite difficult to manage just those two files).

jendabek
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 23, 2020 13:56    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Kev Edwards hat folgendes geschrieben:

Cheers

You can use this simple "NGP updater" made by Jakub Dolezal to update NGP to 754 revision. Your cars will stay untouched.
If you want to go back to 6.2, use the the older one.

@Bee
This is the project of this "updater": https://github.com/dolezj24/ngp-installer
It just replaces the PhysicsNG.dll in the Plugins folder and physics.lsp in physics.rbz & physics folder (if somebody has extracted it).
You are free to use it for next updates, but we can do it for you as well.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
Dennis Zetak
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 23, 2020 21:31    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello, yesterday I tried a new rev. on snow with Yaris WRC, mainly on Sikakama and Mlynky snow. I have strange feeling, I was always wide if I went sideways in fast or slow corners, it doesnt matter. I thought it was by setup. Today I tried gravel tracks Chirdonhead due to fast corners and Sweetlamb. On Chirdonhead I was always out of track on long right corner after first split. Everytime I went sideways here, it always ends bad. Car has nice grip, if it is straight. If it is straight, it brakes like a hell but if car is little sideways, it slides so much and cant low a speed. The same feeling is on snow. Cant go fast sideways in to corner. Sideways cant low my speed. It is wrong. I tried many variant of setups but I cant remove this feel. Here is video, where Latvala speaks about studded tyres. The pattern is quite similar to a gravel tyres, so behavior must be almost same, but studded tyre on snow has more grip then gravel tyres on gravel, if studded tyre has most of studs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF-monFTmrk

Kev Edwards
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 02:21    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hey Bee,

Tested the 144hz issue for around 1hr 20 mins, not sure how you managed it but it seems resolved for me anyway. Thank you.

As for new BETA physics model
In the Hyundai WRC on snow it felt a little easier to control slides and pull out of it in tricky situations with a bit of left foot breaking and throttle control, on straight lines it felt tighter with more grip and takes a little more effort to get into a slide, feels great to me but to be fair so does the current version.
I don’t seem to have the issues others have, I’ve been absolutely loving NGP6 all the way.

If it was possible for you to throw a temp fix my way for the 144hz issue that I could use in the current version of NGP6 that would be amazing, unles you’re planning an update sometime soon then I can just hold on for that.

Great job again mate, really appreciate your work.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 17:23    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thank you guys for giving such detailed feedback.

What have we learned then ?

* steering still not sensitive enough
* steering way too sensitive
* it's harder to control
* it's easier to control
* things which have not been changed have changed, maybe wink

Everybody has a different kind of perception and feeling, and even worse, every day it is different.

So, as in real life, if such exists, I propose to make a compromise.
For sure we will not keep the hilarious racing tire attitude of the 754 revision.
This was just to verify that the current NGP6 tires are not totally off.

After some internal iterations I came to the supposedly final revision 756:

NGP 6.3.756.429

Fire at will ! biggrin

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 37
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 19:11    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

wow, judgment after 3 Days with mostly quicktest results (i belive with mostly standard setups too) and half or more with an actual WRC. Hopfully you will not base your opinion on this few informatioons of such a complex topic...

i dont tested the new version but i realy wonder about the last posts. I belive detailed tests with some surfaces and different tracks, with different carclasses and some setuptests needs more time for a realy meaningful feedback (and judgement)
some of us have family and need go to work. I had no time to test it more than a hour, this isn´t enough.

A WRC car ist not the best testobject to find out problems. you have thee most possibiltys to change car behavior as you want (driving style, setup)

for example, i test yaris WRC on snow. terrible feeling for default setup. first understeer, than kick to oversteer, sometimes spins, sometimes sliding understeered light sideways without a car rotation, sometimes rear was sliding without control. i speend some time for setupchanges and yes, the car was in the range of realistic pssibility. (reduce the center diff torque, reduce rear diff look, few changes on suspension geometry and some balancing with anti roll bar). Some values seems not that realistic, but it worked somehow.

i tried same with r5, no chance to change the geeneeral behavior. here setupchanges change worse behavior to good behavior at one situation, but the oposide for another one. I dont saw the possibility to change the big points with setupchanges to a better (realistic) behavior (than default setup)

another point, some statements are looking for me more "change it to my own taste" than lets try to get a realistic behavior.

Zitat:
* steering still not sensitive enough
* steering way too sensitive
* it's harder to control
* it's easier to control

this can be all true and is not a oposide against each other. you have differnt situations, different setups, different cars (car classes). Write it down out of context isn´t realy helpfull.

Zitat:
Works definitly better in the haipins now, but on fast corners you get very sudden oversteer, i had this also on the previous version of NGP 6.

But standard Setup does'nt work for me at all on this car, car is way to sensible on steering input and very oversteery, i can spin the rear tires till 6th gear on the fast corners.

i realy know what you talking about, i get this in the middle of cote too. but i m not sure, it is a fault of physic because you drive downhill, you brake and you have maybe a setup with values made by experience from past (or maybe default). because of the high power of WRC cars and the possibilitys, in my opinion setupchanges have to made more carefull because of higher impact than all otheer classes. I did some seetupchanges and brake a little bit more easy and havn´t this problem anymore.

Zitat:
Ford Fiesta R5(own setup)
Very smooth now, feels like little less grip and i like it a lot how it feels now.
Waight transfer with some breaking works just perfect for me.

can you send me your replay or setup please?

and please discribe in which situations you get the to much oversteer behavior? Allways? on which drift angle it goes to bad for your taste?

Zitat:
I have 440° rotation on the wheel and can to a scandinavian flick by turning the steering wheel like 2cm.....
plaase try allways 540°, as i wrote before, thee steeering angle on your wheel change the feeling, reaction and reesult a lot. for tests we neeed to stay as close as possible to reality.

i will test some more on the weekend, and write a detailed feedback

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lamda am Fr Jan 24, 2020 19:54, insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet

wrcPuncture
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 19:48    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

that's funny (really not..)
Bee released new test version 21.1. and just a day after there were first feedbacks (especially those who was able to test more cars, more surfaces and have the final opinion..) smile
I agree with Lamda I also need more time for testing. Or basically not, but I think that version with (quite a big) changes needs it. We talk about maximum reality but we have clear view after an hour of testing:-) Ogier can learn from us...
But yeah I know that it is easy to drive 10km and write: it's great! it's terrible. Hope we all get the point of: Thank you guys for giving such "detailed" feedback.

BTW: I also allready tested the 754, but just for a hour yet so I'm sorry, I just can't write a proper opinion based on this few time.

Hopefully this weekend I will test more. And..hope this sentence still apply: Developing NGP6 took two years, and we are not in a hurry smile

Zuletzt bearbeitet von wrcPuncture am Fr Jan 24, 2020 19:51, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet

jendabek
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 19:49    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Noob friendly updater to NGP 6.3.756.429

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
jendabek
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 20:29    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I have put an info about the possibility to test the new physics to our NRC Facebook page (which has about 400 members) and so far only Dennis Zetak has found some time for a proper testing and about 2 people made some quick tests.
You know, RBR community is used to get everything for free / without any help and then bitch shamelessly if the result doesn't fulfill their expectations...

Personally I have tested all the updates but I don't have a proper knowledge to provide any relevant feedback - for me all the NGP 6 versions are good enough as it already allows me to keep the car in my control perfectly and in general I find it very enjoyable to drive it in every condition & stage.

One common feedback I hear all the time from the CZ community though is that studded tires should wear much faster when driving on tarmac.

Anyway, whenever I receive some relevant feedback from anyone, I will post it here for sure.

Thank you for your hard work!

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 20:52    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

wrcPuncture hat folgendes geschrieben:
that's funny (really not..)

Didn't notice that.

Hope we all get the point of: Thank you guys for giving such "detailed" feedback.

You added the quotes, buddy.

I was serious about that, as I have several sources providing me feedback about rev.754.
Developing these physics for some 8 years I can say that I know how to read between the lines.

Because, feedback is never, Bee, this shitty parameter is 10000. That's wrong.
Put 12000 and everything is perfect.

No, it's steering is too sensitive, car oversteers here, understeers there, too slow, too fast ... put whatever drivers complain about there.

Every driver stated that rev.754 was sensitive as hell (excluding pedrodfa, including myself, but according to some people my personal opinion does not count), but more controllable under certain circumstances.
So, what I read between the lines is the effects, and my job is to find a way to counter these, or not, whatever is desired.

We are not in a hurry. Correct.
But I won't ride a dead horse all the way down the road to nowhere.

wrcPuncture
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 21:24    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:

I was serious about that, as I have several sources providing me feedback about rev.754.
Developing these physics for some 8 years I can say that I know how to read between the lines.

then I misunderstood. So an apology from my side bia When I tried 754 for the first time, I almost didn't want to believe how I'm bad at driving.. so that's the reason why I didn't post feedback and thought that more time bring more understanding.. but now I know that guys were basically right.. I should tried the 756 before writting the post..I am a little bit ashamed smile

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:

We are not in a hurry. Correct.
But I won't ride a dead horse all the way down the road to nowhere.

I quickly tested 756 version and I completely understand now. Thank you for this update.

A.G.
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 24, 2020 22:26    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

With 754 the spin problem out of hairpins was gone.

With 756 the spin problem is there again (not that much as before, but in 754 it was better).

Today i tried Joux Plane II and Peklo, at stage Peklo the FFB was completely different then before at Joux Plane II, this was not in the 748, maybe WorkerBee you can take a look on it?

I am also driving with 144Hz, but as i said, with 748 i didn't had this problem, with 754 i did not test stage Peklo.

www.facebook.com/gruendauerracing

jendabek
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 00:32    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

OK, I don't know whether it is more realistic or not, but the new update is absolute pleasure to drive, especially WRC on gravel. It is so predictable and easy to handle like the car is driving by itself...but with all the NGP complexity at the same time. PURE JOY!

Guys stop providing any feedback right now, I want it like this biggrin

wrcPuncture
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 00:59    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

So I tested version 756 a little bit today.

Snow: with C3 WRC, DS3 WRC, Fabia R5 and Impreza 555 at Sikakama and Sturec snow with own setups.
Definitely the best snow physics for me. First few km were like: yeah, hell, this is it! Really enjoyable. The basic princips I know from real life just work. I can drive smoothly, I can go flatout, or whatever style I choose. I can create understeer/oversteer if I want. I can manage slides quite well with throttle and steering. No more fighting against understeer. This is really, really great Bee! (and not just due to understeer topic, but overall feeling is great for me).
I'm not saying that this has to be final version, but if will be, I'm satisfied and really happy. If it should be even better, just go for it.

Tarmac: C3 and DS3 WRC at Cote, Bissane, Luceram etc. To be honest, difference between 6.2(online) and 756 is not so huge for me. But I think it is absolutely OK. I pretty like 6.2 tarmac and these little tweaks in 756 just make it better - I feel something like "more know" what tyres doing. I noticed, that hairpins are little bit easier, but I hadn't a big problem with this before..so..can't say much for that.

Gravel: C3 WRC at Loch Ard. It was just quick and short test, so I don't want to judge it now (!!!)
But first feeling is also good. It is also very comparable with 6.2 for me, but there is one new moment I really liked: when I throw the car to the corner by brakes (weight transfer) and it starts oversteer, then push the throttle and car stays in very controllable drift. It goes oversteer but it acceleates at the same time.

I remember well the moment from real life, when I drove "4wd full LSD" (front, centre,rear) car for the first time. The moment when you push the throttle in sliding, diffs do they work and you just accelerate in well controlable slide. This update on gravel brings me similar feelings.

Overall, what a job.. a HUGE THANK YOU Bee! I didn't expect this...Thank you for bringing this update and also for the opportunity to test "offline test versions" again. I really look forward to testing further.

wrcPuncture
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 17:34    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Little offtopic: We talked also about steering rotation. Personally I use 540° for WRC and R5 cars. But I checked it now through wrc+ onboards and my conclusion:

WRC 2017+ cars: (if you have wrc+, you can also check it by times I write)

Yaris: 540° Deutschland 2019, SS9, Tanak, FX cam, 2:51, 3:10 and 3:17

C3: 540° Deutschland 2017, SS1, Meeke, Face cam, 1:42

Fiesta: 450-470° Monte 2019, SS9, Greensmith, FX camera, 0:14 roundabout just after the start
Deutschland 2017, SS12, Tanak, FX cam, 3:14 and 3:21 but not sure there if it is really full lock

i20: 450-470° Sweden 2017, SS15, Neuville, Face cam, 0:40 after he hit something and trying to steer.

Fabia R5: 450-470° Catalunya 2019, SS13, Rovanpera, Face cam 2:17

It is just for the info as I don't know exact steering ratios. (yeah, fiesta 2011 is 12:1 and 540°, so it should be similar)

Why I write this.. For me it is quite suprising that Ford and Hyundai use much less..around 45° for one side..

Back to topic: I fell in love I think.. biggrin Twisted Evil

Hadi
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 6

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 18:01    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Tested v.756

Tarmac/dry/Cote d'arbroz:

i20 WRC
Hairpins work good now, still tricky but in my opinon Ok.
Standard setup works better in the hairpin than my own setup now, but for sure i need to adobt it to the new physics now. wink
So i did, just changed the center diff pre load to my valve of NGP 5 (~900NM) and it worked perfectly for me.
I don't know why it must be so high for the default setup now. iirc it was about 750NM on NGP 5.

Still a very lose rear, you have to be carefull on the fast corners threw the village on cote.

R5
Nothing to complain but still to understeery for my driveing style.

Gravel/dry/New Bobs.

WOW, great job!
nothing more to say.

Snow/JP II

R5 very nice to drive.
i20WRC also nice to drive, only problem for me, very sudden oversteer if you steer to much on fast corners.

Aero dynamics are still the same.

So, after testing i thougt the understeer on the R5 and oversteer on the WRC must be related to the aero dynamics.

On the jumps you can see that there is a lot of downforce on the rear of the R5, so car is understeering.
WRC has more downforce on the front than on the rear, so car is oversteery.

Is it Possible that the whole game is much smoother since the last update?
I play only on 60Hz but all feels and looks so much smoother!

There is still some issue with RBR for me, i have seen this the first time on our sim challenge at Jännerrallye.
Game Crashes if it is idle for about 10 Minutes, we had this on 2 different PC's.
Today i had it again because i took a break on my testing to watch Some WRC Live... smile
But unfortunately there was no .dmp file in the RBR folder after the crash. I will check this again.

I wanted to make a short video from my testing but unfortunately my AMD driver fucked up the video files again. sad

wrcPuncture
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 18:31    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hadi hat folgendes geschrieben:
Tested v.756
So, after testing i thougt the understeer on the R5 and oversteer on the WRC must be related to the aero dynamics.

On the jumps you can see that there is a lot of downforce on the rear of the R5, so car is understeering.
WRC has more downforce on the front than on the rear, so car is oversteery.

You mean New Bobs jump? Cause I have totally no problem with this jump in WRC. Nice and balanced jump with impact on 4 wheels, maybe rear firstly. I tested it with two different setups.
In R5 I can agree, after this jump the car tends to nose up. But I'm really not expert in aerodynamic, so I can't estimate if it is due aero, or just damper/suspension setup.

Overall aero feels good for me. Maybe I can imagine a little little little bit more rear pressure for the wrc cars, but when I'm watching replays, it looks scary as it is, I don't want to imagine it with more downforce biggrin

Hadi hat folgendes geschrieben:
very sudden oversteer if you steer to much on fast corners

Did you try to change it by setup? Because personally I didn't noticed very sudden oversteer with 756 version. Or to be precise: not that one, that I didn't create by my input.

wrcPuncture
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 18:55    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I tested more today, mainly new gen WRC cars on all surfaces.
I think I can't describe exact changes, but from the first time it's like: This really fits. I was really excited yesterday, but more I drive 756 version the more I'm excited. The basic behaviour is great and I can tune setup to my driving style. I mean - I don't have to tune setup to catch or to reach some behaviour. That's why I love this version and how I think it is in real life (I can be wrong of course..). I think that all WRC/R5 cars are pretty good and neutral in real life and it depends on driver, his input and setup, if he prefers more oversteer/understeer behaviour.
In 6.2 (online) version I had to try different driving style, extreme setup changes etc. to bring intended behaviour. In 756 version everything feel good and it's more up to me.

Thank you Bee! respekt
btw: You are the creator, what do you think? I mean comparison between 6.2 and 756. Are you satisfied with changes you made?

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 21:07    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

btw: You are the creator, what do you think? I mean comparison between 6.2 and 756. Are you satisfied with changes you made?

As I have already said, the 756 is the result after some internal iterations.
You shift parameters here and there, and finally end up with a satisfying result. Or not.

Gravel/tarmac: it is quite surprising how accurate it is, no matter the car, even "wrong" tires, the SC RS on Hradek is so cool to handle, with the Fabia R5 on Joux Verte I get at least some of the hairpins to look like the real thing, although I have to use the awkward button on the G25 shifter, which is a PITA to find when trying to control the car. wink

Snow: seems perfect to me now. That shitty "can't get the car out of understeer" is gone. Actually found a glitch in some of the parameters, which compared to gravel, did not match the behavior of studded tires.
Pretty cool now. I like the quattro A2, nice to watch in the replay.

@Hadi
Yes, may be a little bit smoother, as the physics update rate increased by 7~8 Hz.
And no, I won't increase it any further. Don't ask.

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 37
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 21:28    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

testcars: YarisWRC; I20R5; Ascona B, aprox 5hours testing
Tarmac: again no problem with none of my testcars. Car behavior looking similar than reality.

maybe Hadi is right to take a look to downforce on the WRC. I look to an actual Video of Monte Carlo
Monte day 1
it looks like the WRC (only WRC) have a huge downforce on highspeed. The car glues on the tarmac and it seems they drove different physics ^^. On slow speed or on R5 cars (in general) it looks much more instable behavior at all.

For me is Tarmac ok for all tested cars, no issue seen (mostly default setup with only few changes for my driving style)

Gravel:
I feel a little bit curious about thee feedback from the other driver. for me it feels realy huge stable if the car is moving in small angles (less steering or carfull turn in to corner). first the rear stays stable and you havee to work a lot to leet the car step out. if the car steps out it happend a little bit fast and thee car goes easy over the balance axis with more oversteer as you want. your car also switch fast back and so you have "steer in" in the middle of the corner to hold the balanced drift.
my solution on setup was to stiff the anti-roll-bar at rear (front/rear 8/25). I loosee a little bit tracktion but it is smother to drive and more easy to hold a drift with countersteered tyre.
You feel this most on RWD cars.

It is only a little point, in general i can drive all cars well and it could be only a very small step. Maybe the other tester try to focus at this and write a special feedback for this.

Im also fine with it if it will stays as it is.

Snow: very tiny same feeling as gravel, but it dosnt realy matter here. I think changes would more destroy than help.
The base behavior working fine for all cars. Now you have all possibilitys. I can copy the comment of WRCPuncture. RWD´s are easy to drive with lower power and more hard with the Porsche But all es i predicted. Big power and more weight to the rear cant bee easy driveable on snow.

im realy fine with snow now. (maybe only a sideeffect, i have no more problems with the snowwall border, if you touch it light, you feel the behavior to spin, but if you react fast, you can avoid spin by countersteering. did you made a change here too?)

My own cognizance after the update: the movement of the car must match together in all situations. a little bit more or less grip dosnt matter if the car react right.
another new one, the crucial point for the changes was the reaction of the car by braking (weight transfer). especially for gravel and snow you can realy more work with the car. you can drive practical as Workerbee said you have to drive and get the result as predicted (and it looks similar as reality)

good job and thank you

jendabek
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 25, 2020 23:40    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Kormoran Shakedown / i20 WRC 2017

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 26, 2020 08:28    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

@Jan
Nice suspension travel. Looks like a "bumpy roads" setup. Well done.

And yes, reworking snow surfaces I also adjusted the snowwalls a bit. These are a little more forgiving now. But I still would not recommend cutting too much, as this will slow you down significantly or rip your suspension to shreds, depending on the angle.

Dennis Zetak
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 26, 2020 12:04    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I have no words. In this time I really dont have any opposition to any kind of surface. Strongly agree with wrcPuncture says, that the basic car behaivour is neutral and we can now focused to setup car for our personal needs. Nice to feel a lateral grip on gravel and snow surfaces, I can now push harder then before. Also I felt something different in FFB, I felt, my geometry is wrong. Then I made some changes and the car was absolutely perfect. When I recorded some videos, which you can see bellow, I was surprised how the car is working, that suspension movement and so, really looks like a real wrc. Now we can say in rbr we have world rally cars. Really satisfied with last rev. Bee. Big thanks to you and congratulation to you made best physics ever for RBR and all of rally games. Nothing more to say.

https://youtu.be/h3YYlMIuST8
https://youtu.be/Qfshusjeq0c
https://youtu.be/qDvD5DcaXNA

Fabz
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 26, 2020 13:26    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I just wanted to say all cars feel great now with the new update. Including the ones where i had steering problems with (Clio Williams, Porsche 911 Group B, Evo IX R4). Thanks for the update.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Weiter
Seite 21 von 23

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi