German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Championship
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 1

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 24, 2018 21:46    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello!

It’s my pleasure to invite you for the next season of the Virtual Rally Championship. Thanks to Latex collaboration you can now follow our cycle in your script. I’d like to thank Latex for their enormous help.

VRC in GVRC Infozentrum

In this season we prepared 13 rallies. We will start our competition with Monte Carlo Rally which will take place on 05.02. For now there are almost 300 competitors signed to the entry list for Monte Carlo Rally. In order to participate you just have to sign in on a rbr.cz plug-in using enroll function.

The VRC cycle is totally free and open for every drivers!. I hope that you have a great time and get pleasure from driving on stages of the best Rallies in the world.

Website

Regulations

Facebook fanpage

Discussion group

Enroll - Monte Carlo

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
LaTeX
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 135
Bilder in P. Galerie: 20
LaTeX's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 27, 2018 11:11    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hey guys,

as Mateusz stated GVRC and VRC worked out a cooperation for this season.
So VRC will be broadcasted via our live timing system and GVRC is an official partner now.
I think borh can benefit from this deal.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Persönliches Foto Album
DÜNKER Colin
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 28, 2018 12:43    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Which Tires are allowed at the Monte?

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 30, 2018 22:30    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi,

We have published the start numbers and start list. Check what number you have. I encourage you to stick to the numbers and log on your cars smile

Start list

Start numbers

Enroll to Monte Carlo

Zitat:
Which Tires are allowed at the Monte?

The itinerer will be arranged so that it will not be necessary to drive on studded tires.

anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 3

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 01, 2018 21:46    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

With a moustache put on and sunglasses we have been looking out for good skiing places and parcels in italian alps smile

Trip to Passo Valle

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 04, 2018 15:47    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Announcement of the season and rally Monte Carlo!

TEXTURE MOD

We have 382 drivers on start list to Monte Carlo! wink

Enroll

AlDrive
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Feb 19, 2018 19:40    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

In my opinion, you need to review the rules superally. You have deprived of the victory of the participant who was able to finish without third-party help. And the conditional winner looks very foolish because of this. After all, he failed, and he was helped. All this is very far from the sport of chic.

anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Feb 19, 2018 19:50    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Yes its like if Gronholm would go off on the Monte 06, then SupeRallied Loeb would be the winner smile well, if someone is good enough to win despite a big crash penalty, so maybe he has a rigjt to be crowned for just being outstanding fast on many stages? biggrin

AlDrive
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Feb 19, 2018 20:56    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Loeb crash for three SS to the finish? lol

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 20, 2018 00:27    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I am very disappointed with the attendance in the VRGT class. There are 3 drivers reporting to the Rally Sweden .. I am thinking about removing this class, because the fight of 3 drivers does not make sense. In other classes, attendance is excellent.

Prill
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 10
Bilder in P. Galerie: 3
Prill's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 20, 2018 02:55    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Mateox16 hat folgendes geschrieben:
I am very disappointed with the attendance in the VRGT class. There are 3 drivers reporting to the Rally Sweden .. I am thinking about removing this class, because the fight of 3 drivers does not make sense. In other classes, attendance is excellent.

I want to drive this class!
Waiting for the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth.
Changed my car to Lotus, so I will start in this class.

Maybe more driver will drive in this class.

Penny_Menny
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 119
Bilder in P. Galerie: 83
Penny_Menny's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 20, 2018 07:49    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Prill hat folgendes geschrieben:

I want to drive this class!
Waiting for the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth.
Changed my car to Lotus, so I will start in this class.

Maybe more driver will drive in this class.

Same here, waiting for the 124. smile

AlDrive
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 20, 2018 09:53    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I am very disappointed with the attendance in the VRGT class. There are 3 drivers reporting to the Rally Sweden .. I am thinking about removing this class, because the fight of 3 drivers does not make sense. In other classes attendance is excellent.

So combine RGT with R5. This is better than deleting the class completely. Otherwise, you can lose three participants. And what kind of popularity do you want, if the earned balls do not go to the team standings, and the cup itself is cut to 8 rallies!
And revise the stupid SupeRally system. This is abnormal, when the rally, who descended before the finish, is forcibly brought to the finish. On the tow truck on the SS, or what?

BUCK Tyler
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 20, 2018 16:36    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

AlDrive hat folgendes geschrieben:
I am very disappointed with the attendance in the VRGT class. There are 3 drivers reporting to the Rally Sweden .. I am thinking about removing this class, because the fight of 3 drivers does not make sense. In other classes attendance is excellent.

So combine RGT with R5. This is better than deleting the class completely. Otherwise, you can lose three participants. And what kind of popularity do you want, if the earned balls do not go to the team standings, and the cup itself is cut to 8 rallies!
And revise the stupid SupeRally system. This is abnormal, when the rally, who descended before the finish, is forcibly brought to the finish. On the tow truck on the SS, or what?

The problem is not the Superally system. The problem is that only 4 drivers started in the RGT class. That is why someone with 15 minute superally penalty was able to win the class. No competition.

Look at the RC2 category. I was setting very fast times but a single 5 minute superally penalty was the difference between a podium and being outside of the top 10. The superally system works just fine in my opinion.

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 20, 2018 22:38    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I agree with Tyler. The problem is very low attendance in this class. Increasing the number of rallies to 13 would not improve this situation. In my opinion on gravel harder to master these cars.

I hope that when you get the Abarth 124 will increase attendance in this class.
I would have to create a separate rule for RGT ;/

AlDrive
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 21, 2018 19:11    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I agree with Tyler. The problem is very low attendance in this class. Increasing the number of rallies to 13 would not improve this situation. In my opinion on gravel harder to master these cars.

you really think that limiting RGT class 8 rally and the inability to collect points in the team treasury should contribute to the popularity of this class? In fact, you are not far from FIA, having made this class flawed initially, and then complain that this class is not half-popular. lol

Prill
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 10
Bilder in P. Galerie: 3
Prill's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 01, 2018 13:58    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Oh no!!!!

I have a connection time out and after the 4th or 5th try the rallye ends and I am in the mainmenue!!!

this is so bad!!!
I cant believe this!

I can use a reset, cause DNS.
But bad luck again, have a crash after finish the prelast stage. cry

Thanks to Orga-Team for a nice rallye!

anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 08:39    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

#2 VRC - Rally Sweden by VirtualRally.eu - Stage 5 Hof-Finnskog 2 - Mustaselka 2 World Record NGP

Von wegen man muss alles durch die Schneebänke cutten und nur risikieren um hier schnell zu sein smile Bei dieser Fahrt kein Risiko, alles eher kalkuliert und durchdacht ohne alles zu überstürzen smile Zwar werden ein paar Bänke ein wenig oder mehr angefahren, aber es sind die weicheren die man sich leich merkt dass sie nachgeben smile Und bei den harten zahlt sich sowieso eer aus mehr aussen zu fahren um den Schwung zu schonen smile

Hadi
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 6

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 12:37    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Was du redest, ich seh nach 1 Minute schon min. 10 cuts wo ich mir sicher schon irgendein teil von der Aufhängung verbogen hätte.

Ich verstehs nicht, wenn ich so cute wie du, dreh ich mich sofort ein weil mich die snowbank frisst.

anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 13:11    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Das geheimnis ist gut zu balancieren und konzentriert reinfahren mit front nach oben. Kein linksbremsen durch die kurve. Oder eben aussen fahren dann zieht mann am besten durch

T.Stein
Racer
Racer

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 19:52    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Genau so sehe ich das auch,Hadi. Hatte mir viele male bei der VDRM die Aufhängung verbogen. Wieso ist beim cutten keine Verlangsamung der Geschwindigkeit zu merken? Bei mir stockt es ganz schön wenn man cuttet. So kommen eben dann die Zeiten zustande.

Marius1985
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 20:01    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Eindeutig Manipulation am Game, schade das es kein Anti-Cheat gibt für RBR. Aber selbst das kann ja ausgehebelt werden. sad

T.Stein
Racer
Racer

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 20:15    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Das sehe ich die ganze Zeit schon,bei manchen ausländischen Fahrern.Wo man alles gibt auf der WP und dann sind es wieder 20-30sec. die man verliert pro WP. Hier müsste was getan werden. Sonst macht die ganze Sache kein Spaß mehr.

Marius1985
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 20:58    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Glücklicherweise gibts ja eine getrennte "Gesamtwertung" zumindest in der VDRM, für mich zählt eh nur noch diese Nationale, da gehts wenigstens noch knapp und realistisch zu. ^^ Aber sonst stimme ich dir zu, wen man denkt man war schon am Limit und trotzdem 30 sek bekommt is das schon irgendwie komisch und frustrierend. Zumal ich RBR auch nicht erst seit gestern fahre und auch nicht allzu langsam bin und weiß wo ich Zeit verliere und wo gewinne. Wenn dann teilweise jemand so deutlich schneller is... naja ^^ Gutes Beispiel sind auch diese glaube "Kormoran" Prüfungen. Da kann ich teils garnicht schneller fahren weil das Auto einfach nicht stabil genug is und noch schneller total unrealistisch wäre vom Risiko her. Naja und manche sind da 20-30 sec nochmal schneller. biggrin

anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2018 21:08    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Marius1985 hat folgendes geschrieben:
Eindeutig Manipulation am Game, schade das es kein Anti-Cheat gibt für RBR. Aber selbst das kann ja ausgehebelt werden. sad

Wo ich schon exra schreibe was für ein Fahrstil nötig ist, wird noch so etwas gepostet... Wie willst du etwas manipulieren, erklär mir? Wir haben online alle dieselbe Physic und es gibt keine möglichkeit was zu manipulieren.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Championship Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter
Seite 1 von 2

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi