German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Championship
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
d_purley
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 06, 2017 21:18    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello everybody.

My name is Daniel and I wish invite you to some new RBR championship.

I'm one of the WirtualneRajdy.pl administrator. In 2016 we conducted Virtual ERC & WRC Championship.

For new season we are planning one huge championship called VRC (Virtual Rally Championship). VRC's calendar will consist of best rallies from WRC and ERC united to one championship.

http://wirtualnerajdy.pl/
On our site you can look on rules and calendar.
What is more. Our new championships will be free for everybody.

We are trying to create possibly the best RBR championships (with mods, videos, beautiful photos) and it is crucial to interest drivers of all nationalities. German RBR Community is on of the greatest. We are hoping that many of you will participate in VRC 2017.

First round is Monte Carlo. We already have 189 drivers on start list.
http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmntsview&torid=43f16e648605a25687c586c4bbb7f74b

If you have any question please ask below smile

Please also check our fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/wirtualnerajdy
and dicuss group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1636616369914115/
So far most topics are Polish but we can comunicate by English also.

P.S. Thanks to LaTeX for permisson to create this topic.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
Hadi
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 6

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 06, 2017 21:47    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi, i have no questions but some suggestions for your championship.

1st: Your news on the website and facebook should be writen in english language.

2nd: i don't like this part of your reglement:

17. Dopuszczalne jest cięcie zakrętów czterema kołami, ale z zachowaniem zasady, że wielkość cięcia nie może przekroczyć szerokości auta. Ponadto surowo zakazane jest omijanie tzw. przeszkód stałych jak beczki, czy szykany.

Translated:

17. It is acceptable to cut corners four wheels, but the principle that the size of the cut can not exceed the width of the car. In addition, it is strictly forbidden to bypass the so-called. fixed obstacles like barrels, or harassment.

This means for me, to be a top driver you need to search for any cut you can benefit of, and this means a lot of training for your championship to be on top spot.
I'm not interested to be the best cuter, so i have no interest on your championship.

Maybe some drivers think this is the best solution for the fairness and cuting rule but i'm not one of these.

Maybe you should think about to change this rule.

PMSRT
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 227
Bilder in P. Galerie: 96
PMSRT's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 06, 2017 22:03    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Well i think cutting with max 2 wheels must be enough, for me this is sometimes too much biggrin

If all where in english we could understand, but always with google translate with it´s bad translation => no thanks a lot !

Wish good luck always ...

Ohne größere Schäden - möglichst schnell ins Ziel!
Fahrerperspektive, absoluter Realismus - Dank NGP & H-Schaltung in RBR => Realistischer Fahrspaß !

d_purley
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 07, 2017 00:24    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

If International drivers will take part in our championships in great amount regulary we consider writing news in English also.

There will be season preview in English.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von d_purley am So Jan 22, 2017 01:55, insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet

PMSRT
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 227
Bilder in P. Galerie: 96
PMSRT's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 07, 2017 00:39    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

d_purley hat folgendes geschrieben:
If International drivers will take part regulary in great amount in our championships we consider regular writing news in English also.

There will be season preview in English.

Okay, but what is about the cutting discussion?

Hadi hat folgendes geschrieben:
2nd: i don't like this part of your reglement:

17. Dopuszczalne jest cięcie zakrętów czterema kołami, ale z zachowaniem zasady, że wielkość cięcia nie może przekroczyć szerokości auta. Ponadto surowo zakazane jest omijanie tzw. przeszkód stałych jak beczki, czy szykany.

Translated:

17. It is acceptable to cut corners four wheels, but the principle that the size of the cut can not exceed the width of the car. In addition, it is strictly forbidden to bypass the so-called. fixed obstacles like barrels, or harassment.

This means for me, to be a top driver you need to search for any cut you can benefit of, and this means a lot of training for your championship to be on top spot.
I'm not interested to be the best cuter, so i have no interest on your championship.

Maybe some drivers think this is the best solution for the fairness and cuting rule but i'm not one of these...

I think there are more than ten teams they know how to do!
Because some teams know exaactly where they can cut and how deep - if there is a tree, but without collisions-mash there is no trouble ever.
This is not fair to other teams, they will drive on stage!

I think, if you change this part of your reglement, there will come more international teams to your championship for the hole season.

Best regards -

Ohne größere Schäden - möglichst schnell ins Ziel!
Fahrerperspektive, absoluter Realismus - Dank NGP & H-Schaltung in RBR => Realistischer Fahrspaß !

d_purley
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 07, 2017 00:49    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Rally is just not racing where you don't have cutting at all.

You can't cut more than car's width.
This is just rally principle like on the photo.
Klicke auf das Bild um das Bild in der Originalgröße zu öffnen.

The most important rule is that forbidden is avoiding fixed obstacles like barrels or trees.

During whole last year nobody reported any problem with this point of rule.
I don't think that Polish drivers have different driving line than Germans

But... Let us think about this point. We consider your comments.

Hadi
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 6

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 07, 2017 01:07    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I remember this cut from meeke, if i remeber correctly he got a time penalty of 10sec for this cut. wink

In my opinion a cut with 3 tyres is ok. Not more.

anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 3

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 08, 2017 18:24    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

All in all, even at in most unvisible corners there are normally not too much obstacles on the cuts. so, you can recce the track, cut all norners, and notice only the dont cut's smile

And on the most important stages used in RBR... sorry there are very less oportunities to cut really really deep, and if yes, that place is normally well visible.

To me, since i remember my aim is to keep at least one wheel on the road. sometimes you dont feel it too well or turn in too early but these are exceptions.

You can loose maximal 10-15s in a whole rallye by cutting or no cutting smile

PS: i was thinking about the german description of the page. but i would be only the writer, first mateusz would have to edit the web

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 1

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 18, 2017 22:16    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello everybody.

My name is Mateusz and I'm one of the WirtualneRajdy.pl administrator.

I would like to invite you to participate in the championship VRC organized by WirtualneRajdy.pl. On the entry list for Rally Monte Carlo are already 300 drivers!
More details you can find at this link.

Virtual Rally Championship is waiting for you!

MASIAREK Jakub
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 22, 2017 01:38    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hadi hat folgendes geschrieben:
I remember this cut from meeke, if i remeber correctly he got a time penalty of 10sec for this cut. wink

In my opinion a cut with 3 tyres is ok. Not more.

https://youtu.be/sp7l6CvBuPY?t=4s
Well, on that one Latvala didn't. As You can see, other drivers also took same line.

anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 22, 2017 17:15    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

The best thing, most drivers who complain about cutting are drivers who normally finish a rally on a far place, with such a big time loss, that even 10 cuts wont make a difference. First league drivers dont care, and never argue about the rules. They know that they can win a rally even without any wheel leaving the road all the rally smile

Come on: just the fact you are crying doesnt make you an Ogier biggrin

EDIT: And anyway, some people are really unthankful... what is trying to be created, is the best ever championship RBR has seen, with mods for every Rally, coverage in many media, and much more... there is really huge work behind this project as i know the organizers. But when the longest sentences in this topic are about cutting or no cutting, you start to doubt.

EDIT2:
PMSRT hat folgendes geschrieben:
I think there are more than ten teams they know how to do!
Because some teams know exaactly where they can cut and how deep - if there is a tree, but without collisions-mash there is no trouble ever.
This is not fair to other teams, they will drive on stage!

i dont know how poor driver some people have to be, if you they to look out for mesh-free-trees. But they wont win a rally. Every naturally fast driver wont do such things, because its just against the instincts. They can drive 10cm next to the tree and control everything. That is what has to be learned, so you will ater win 0.1s on every corner which takes less time, than looking for shortcuts smile

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 24, 2017 19:21    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Itinerary - #1 VRC – Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo by WirtualneRajdy.pl

At the start list are already 349 drivers!

You can enroll for the rally to Sunday until 22:00.

Enroll - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo

d_purley
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 26, 2017 21:15    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

We also prepare some TEXTURE MOD for Monte. It is highly recommended to download it.

Right now, we have 361 drivers on start list and we are still waiting for more of them! smile

Best regards

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 04, 2017 23:23    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Tomorrow will be the last day of the Rally Monte Carlo. We invite you to special stages! Have fun smile

#1 VRC - Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo by WirtualneRajdy.pl

Matthias Siegl
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 5

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 05, 2017 18:54    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I drove the Rally. It was really hard, very tricky conditions. Especially around the end of the first day and end on second day. Snow Tires on asphalt doesnt provide much grip, but a neceressarly for driving the last stage.

I rolled the car onced on the site and need help. Maybe I could drive 1min faster in overall, but i was play it safe and i hope to stay an P5 in Div 4.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
d_purley
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 11, 2017 03:30    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Matthias, thank you for sharing your experiences.
We are glad that many drivers from GVRC community took part in Monte Carlo Rally.

Here you can see, overall standings of VRC after 1st round:
http://wirtualnerajdy.pl/klasyfikacje-vrc-2017/

Also, I'm inviting you to enroll for 2nd round, Rally Sweden.
http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmntsview&torid=0fe074958c527c2f90f3689074c2bef5

See you on stages smile

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 19, 2017 22:09    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Last 2 hours! Enroll to second round VRC - Rally Sweden!
Enroll - Rally Sweden

Modifications textures

Caterham
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 126

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 23, 2017 22:49    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Kann euch nur empfehlen hier zu starten,
wirklich anspruchsvolle Meisterschaft , hier kann man mal sehen was alles möglich ist.
Riesiges Starterfeld , sehr gutes Training um zu sehen wo man steht.

Am besten sind die Texturen , absolut klasse gemacht - hervoragende Optik.
Gerade auf den Schnee Wp's sieht man endlich mal die Strecke biggrin

Ist zwar anstrengend und die Zeiten die hier gefahren werden sind überirdisch, aber macht voll Spass.

http://rbr-classic-cup.de/

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
anbarra
Race Champion
Race Champion

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 23, 2017 23:44    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Ich kann mir kaum mehr vorstellen was da alles passiert wäre, wären noch Mäkinen, Tomazic, Kucera und Skroban aktiv und zu 100% dabei. Wahrscheinlich würde ich durch meine Rollade anstatt von P1 auf P4 irgendwo auf Platz 11 zurückwandern biggrin Da wird dir kein Fehler erlaubt, und wenn man sieht dass alle auch sehr viel testen und den Kampf ernst nehmen... es ist erst 2. Rally und es kann nur interessanter werden smile

Vor allem Mexico wird Spannend, ich würd sagen, kommt die Red Bull HC zum Einsatz, dann haben wir da sehr viel Adrenalin happy

Matthias Siegl
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 5

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 26, 2017 18:44    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I ve just finished the rally. I didnt felt weel prepared since i was ill under the week, still a bit under the weather. So far i am quite happy with my times. The other drivers are really fast, i wished i gained points but so far its only P12 in RC4 class.

Unfortunenatley i flipped twice and get stuck in a snow wall - this took me about 2min. Maybe i could rund 2:30min faster and this would have been at least 1 point.

Anyway, i am happy, the rally was fun and the texture mod ist also very good. Looking forward to mexico. I aim the top 10 for the rc4 championship.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
Thunderace
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 27
Bilder in P. Galerie: 5
Thunderace's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Feb 27, 2017 22:01    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

So,

wir sind aus Schweden zurück.

Erstmal DANK an dem Veranstalter.

Ein besonderer DANK geht natürlich an meine gesamte Crew. Auto war 1A vorbereitet. Wir hatten keine Probleme. Im 1 und 2 Turn wurden von uns ein paar Bestzeiten ( für uns ) gefahren. Nach WP 15 war uns klar das nach vorn nichts mehr geht. Trotz der gebrochenen Rippen haben wir die sehr sehr lange Rallye durchgehalten.

Am Ende ging die Luft ein wenig raus aber es wurde konzentriert weiter gefahren. Nicht mit dem absoluten Risiko wurden die letzten 3 WP's gefahren. Es hat sich ausgezahlt.

Ausgegeben wurde ein TOP 10 Platz und ein 8. Platz in der VRC 3 ist es dann geworden. Das waren die ersten WM Punkte und man hofft nicht die letzten.
Auch im Gesamt ist man in den TOP 100 geblieben.
So wurde die fahrt nach Hause auf der Fähre auch sehr feucht.

Jetzt gehen die Vorbereitungen für Mexico los. Eigentlich unser Untergrund.
Wir sehen uns.

Vielleicht kommt noch der ein oder andere Fahrer aus Deutschland dazu.

Geile Veranstaltung.

Klicke auf das Bild um das Bild in der Originalgröße zu öffnen.
[B]

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
d_purley
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 28, 2017 14:21    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

We are really glad that you enjoyed Rally Sweden and our texture mod smile

@Thunderace, I have added your photo to our gallery, but you can do it also by yourself. There is only needed registering on Wirtualnerajdy.pl site.

You can already enroll on plugin for the next round, Rally Mexico.

http://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmntsview&torid=9bb137e2af7183e9d8fd9ece4c955d95

Best regards.

Thunderace
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 27
Bilder in P. Galerie: 5
Thunderace's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 28, 2017 18:36    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

@ d_purley " already done " Razz hallo hallo

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
uwe kaiser
Racer
Racer

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 28, 2017 22:41    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

done smile

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 03, 2017 11:58    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2017 by WR.pl Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Official results after Rally Sweden

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Championship Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Weiter
Seite 1 von 2

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi