German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

Thank you

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 29, 2016 17:10    Titel: Thank you Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello, I just want to thank you all the guys behind the NGP, its some serious great work eek, it is incredibly fun and challenging to drive online tournaments with it. I hope the community will still keep this sim living even there are more rally games today (tried Dirt: Rally but it cant be compared to modded RBR for me at all).
So thank you again, I really appreciate your hard work and please keep up all those great updates coming! Razz

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 29, 2016 17:11    Titel: Thank you Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

jendabek hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hello, I just want to thank you all the guys behind the NGP, it is really great and serious piece of work eek, it is incredibly fun and challenging to drive online tournaments with it. I hope the community will still keep this sim living even there are more rally games today (tried Dirt: Rally but it cant be compared to modded RBR for me at all).
So thank you again, I really appreciate your hard work and please keep up all those great updates coming! Razz

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 29, 2016 20:18    Titel: Thank you Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

You are welcome ! smile

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 31, 2016 03:17    Titel: Thank you Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Can I have one question to you as the author of FixUp plugin?
I cant run RBR on high settings on my laptop (I want stable 60fps) so I have to use low or medium render quality but I have 2 problems with that.
The first is that dynamic objects like road obstacles are popping up in too close distances so I am not able to start braking soon enough.
Could be possible to force graphics engine to render it on further distance but keep other graphics settings on low?
The interesting thing is that those objects are rendered on much further distance in replays (its perfectly fine there) as you can see here, the both screens are from medium but the right one is from replay:
http://ruzne.jankaderabek.com/rbr-draw-distance-medium.jpg

The second is that a road texture is missing on some stages like Undva on low.

If you could implement some fixes to solve those issues (and it is not hard for you), I would be really happy!

Thank you again for your hard work for RBR community!

smile

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 31, 2016 08:09    Titel: Thank you Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

RBR on a low quality laptop ?? Rolling Eyes
We are in 2016, decent PC hardware for RBR is cheap enough, I think.

Sorry, I can not implement such fixes, this is impossible.
This has to be done by the track modellers (visibility of objects, texture mapping, ...).

Maybe you should reduce your resolution, e.g. using the full width of the screen, but only 2/3 of the height.
This renders a wider view, so you will be able to see more of the road.

Remember that FixUp lets you use any resolution, I use 1650x600 (or 800?, don't know from memory) on my PC.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 31, 2016 13:46    Titel: Thank you Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I have Intel HD 3000 on my Lenovo X220, it runs OK on high with the most tracks but there are some with low FPS like Semetin, Swiss I and others.
I have a desktop with HD 5870 in my office but I cant attach my wheel to the desk as it is too thick biggrin
So you could maybe fix my desk rather than the plugin, haha smile

Have a nice day and thanks again!

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi