German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 23, 2014 12:15    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

grisza hat folgendes geschrieben:
This is exactly what I did.

No, you didn't.

From the message it is obvious that the plugin is running, but the physics.lsp file read by the game is not the one which is part of NGP.

The "magic" revision is missing in your installed physics.lsp.

Maybe you have installed the correct rbz, but still have a wrong physics.lsp file present in your physics folder.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
grisza
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 23, 2014 12:54    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I did everything correctly. But I forgot that yesterday I was testing RealPhysics plugin and apparently these two plugins cannot co-exist. After deleting RealPhysics plugin from RBR folder everything is fine:)

As for NG Physics - after very quick test I must say it's awesome. The difference between vanilla RBR physics and NG is like day and night. The 2WD car is no longer as if it would be on rails and driving is much more difficult now. You've done fantastic job on creating this plugin - many many thanks for your hard work.

On the side note, I just would like to ask if you're planning maybe adding some more cars in the future? For me (being a noob in RBR) cars like Saab 96, Volvo PV544 and Amazon or Alpine A110 would be perfect for learning at the beginning.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 23, 2014 20:25    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

On the side note, I just would like to ask if you're planning maybe adding some more cars in the future? For me (being a noob in RBR) cars like Saab 96, Volvo PV544 and Amazon or Alpine A110 would be perfect for learning at the beginning.

Fine you finally got it. Thanks for your support.

Currently there are no plans for those cars you mentioned, but you never know what happens in the future.

BTW the Ascona is perfect for getting to know NGP, it is well balanced and has plenty of torque.

Holmis
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 30, 2014 17:39    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Just posting a big "thank you" for a great job...
I really enjoy driving with NG-physics (nice FFB too)...
respekt

/Holmis

vasek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 28, 2014 10:39    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi friends
I tested the latest version of NGP and I must say that you've done a good job. I also contribute to increasing reality. Many of the specifications of the cars can be searched, but very important data like moments of inertia, are not available anywhere. I decided to conduct measurement on the real car and interpolate it into several cars, developed for the NGP.
Here are my results for testing.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_oMA3nAXxdwTnQV0JJcGRIaEE&usp=sharing

Vasek Sourek

Zuletzt bearbeitet von vasek am Mo Jul 28, 2014 11:30, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 28, 2014 10:47    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi Vasek,

thanks, but I can't use the link, to verify your data, because there seems to be required a google drive login, which I do not have.

Could you please provide a working link ?

vasek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 28, 2014 11:32    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Sorry. Link is now ready.

grisza
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 28, 2014 13:26    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thank you very much for releasing Fiat 131 Abarth. It is a real pleasure to drive this great car. And once again you made fantastic job on physics gut RWD cars with NGP plugin is so much fun - challenging at first but very rewarding in the end. Many thanks to NGP team for your hard work.

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 37
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 29, 2014 11:31    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi Vasek, i send a messege to your ICQ

regards

angelovzr
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 10, 2014 20:58    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Congratulation to the whole team.
you did a very good job with the latest physics. I really love the Abarth 131.
Keep up the good work :respekt:

grisza
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 21, 2014 12:03    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Just two questions regarding 3d models:

- BMW M3 E30 - why not use model from RSRBR? If I'm not mistaken it is update version of that Czech one (please correct me if I'm wrong)

- Fiat 131 Abarth - as you know MokuMoku is working on new version (with proper dashboard) - will it work straightaway with NGP or new physics files will be needed?

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 21, 2014 12:31    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

- BMW M3 E30 - why not use model from RSRBR? If I'm not mistaken it is update version of that Czech one (please correct me if I'm wrong)

I don't know which model exactly has been deployed in the last update.
But we have always been using the CZ model, there is no newer version available.

- Fiat 131 Abarth - as you know MokuMoku is working on new version (with proper dashboard) - will it work straightaway with NGP or new physics files will be needed?

Come on, as long as MokuMoku has not finished his work, there is no need to bother about the physics.

Basically it will require new physics, simply because the shape of the body (fenders etc) and suspension mount points may have been modified.
If the new model should fail the quality tests (wheelbase etc way out of bound, crashes ...) there will be no NGP physics.
Let's wait and see.

porridge
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 23, 2014 15:36    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

It seems impossible to fully stop with the new Subaru? Brakes only to 16-18km/h. I tested with Czech plugin.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 23, 2014 16:22    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

porridge hat folgendes geschrieben:
It seems impossible to fully stop with the new Subaru? Brakes only to 16-18km/h. I tested with Czech plugin.

Sounds funny.

Well, I don't think Czech plugin has special features, but using TrainingDay I was able to drive and stop that car.

Are you using one of the driving aids like clutch help, gear guard, whatsoever ?
Maybe I overlooked something ...

porridge
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 23, 2014 17:24    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Ok, while gear protection was turned off, I did have Neutral Lock on and that seems to have caused it for me. So everything's sorted now. Thanks for the tip, WB!

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 08, 2014 19:55    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

For the international community I have created a thread which contains download links to all the NGP stuff:

NGP Downloads

Report any problems you may encounter, here or at
Race Departement.

bagerziev
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 14, 2014 10:48    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

What about ingame filter settings in RBR? Are they default or we have to delete pc_input filter.ini and put maximum fade and saturation speed down?

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Sep 14, 2014 10:58    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

bagerziev hat folgendes geschrieben:
What about ingame filter settings in RBR? Are they default or we have to delete pc_input filter.ini and put maximum fade and saturation speed down?

Well, basically this is not related to the new physics, but we recommend not using any filters anyway.

These settings only make sense when using the keyboard as this is a digital input device.

When using a wheel and pedals you will get lags which destroy the proper feeling.

ctbr
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 15, 2014 07:05    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

NGP Physics for SAAB 99 Turbo MokuMoku model and Volvo 240

RALLY Guru
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 30, 2014 07:53    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:
bagerziev hat folgendes geschrieben:

Well, basically this is not related to the new physics, but we recommend not using any filters anyway.

These settings only make sense when using the keyboard as this is a digital input device.

When using a wheel and pedals you will get lags which destroy the proper feeling.

Actually not right, I'm driving with game pad and have digital buttons (for left foot braking) and axis manipulator at the same time. So, input filters very important for me and others users who must used it, for normal driving in game...
Would be nice if you keep it in mind in your project...
BR
RallyG

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 37
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 30, 2014 08:01    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Zitat:

@Rally Guru, as he sad, filters only need for digital input devices to smoth 0/1 input
for all analog devices set all filter off!

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 30, 2014 08:45    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

RALLY Guru hat folgendes geschrieben:
Actually not right, I'm driving with game pad and have digital buttons (for left foot braking) and axis manipulator at the same time. So, input filters very important for me and others users who must used it, for normal driving in game...

OK, no problem.

RALLY Guru hat folgendes geschrieben:

Would be nice if you keep it in mind in your project...
BR
RallyG

Actually there is nothing to keep in mind as it is already builtin in RBR's genuine code.

NGP does not touch or alter any of the filter settings.

In other words:
All filter settings apply and work as before, so you can set these digital and axis settings to suite your needs.

RALLY Guru
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 21, 2014 12:12    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I cant understand how right install it. I try put all "plugin" folder files (from archive) in plugin folder (in RBR). But I have message that Plugin is not activated and nee 0 revision, what its mean and what I need to do car drive crazy - on gravel like an ice with tarmac tyres... (I try WRC Polo physic on it from this site)
Thanks for answer
BR
Rally G

LaTeX
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 139
Bilder in P. Galerie: 20
LaTeX's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 21, 2014 12:20    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

You need to copy everything in the main directory of your rbr installation not in your Plugin sub-directory. The structure of the zip-file is prepared to just copy it into the rbr main directory.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Persönliches Foto Album
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 21, 2014 12:39    Titel: International NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Yes, our rubber fetishist is right, or in other words RTFM would have helped as well. wink

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Weiter
Seite 3 von 30

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi