German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73, 74, 75  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
LauroRally
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 04, 2019 07:15    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Vasgabi hat folgendes geschrieben:
Greetings to everyone!
We would be pleased if you could try the Hungarian plugin.
We had NGP6 in operation for a few days in parallel with the previous two physics.
Here is the link.

http://www.rallysimfans.hu/rbr/rally_online.php

http://www.rallysimfans.hu/rbr/download.php?download=rsfrbr

https://www.facebook.com/rallysimfans.hu

Best Regards

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
LauroRally
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 04, 2019 07:16    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I can't save the setups in the Hungarian plugin, is it because it's still in beta or is it a mistake? The rest is excellent.

Vasgabi
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 04, 2019 15:11    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

LauroRally hat folgendes geschrieben:
I can't save the setups in the Hungarian plugin, is it because it's still in beta or is it a mistake? The rest is excellent.

HI!

Use the plugin/ rallysimfans.hu/practice menu, select car, step Download and press enter, step setup, use left rigt arrows, and select the setup... (this setups the def setups), and active etit setup, rename def set, save custom set. If you rename you custom set, step save and press enter. Restart the game!!!!!
Some cars have my own setups, which can be selected as described above.
Yaris WRC, Skoda Fabia evo R5, Lada VFTS

If you have your own setup, copy it to your SavedGames folder and it will be accessible by pressing enter on the setup menu in the practice menu.

Best Regards

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Persönliches Foto Album
LauroRally
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 04, 2019 17:54    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thanks for answering, I do all the steps, the setups appear but do not succeed, they do not apply.

Vasgabi
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 04, 2019 19:52    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thanks for answering, I do all the steps, the setups appear but do not succeed, they do not apply.

I'll make an educational video in a few days.
I ask for your patience

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Persönliches Foto Album
Vasgabi
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Okt 05, 2019 00:03    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Did you use NGP Switcher?
Install the RBR folder, and run, select NGP6 plugin.

http://www.rallysimfans.hu/rbr/downloads/Rallysimfans_NGP_Switcher/Rallysimfans_NGP_Switcher_setup_203.exe

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 08, 2019 16:56    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

2019-10-08
* updated car physics
** Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX N4
** Subaru Impreza N15 R4

* new cars
** Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX R4
** Subaru Impreza N14 N4

Fabz
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 08, 2019 18:01    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello i have a problem. I tried to update the carlist.ini right now and it gives me an error. IT says there is no carlist.ini and after that net framework crashes. RBRCIT is empty and crashes. RBRcit crashes for a few people including me.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fabz am Di Okt 08, 2019 18:05, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet

jendabek
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 08, 2019 18:04    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

It seems that links to the actual physics / models files haven't been updated yet in the carlist.ini.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 08, 2019 18:23    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Yeah, buddies, seems like Dropbox has finally screwed the hole carList.ini thing.

No matter what I do, copy, edit, overwrite, Dropbox insists on changing the URL of the file.
Only "restoring" to the version from 2019-10-03 recreates the link to a valid target URL.

That is an absolute desaster.

Any help is appreciated ...

jendabek
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 08, 2019 19:07    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I use pretty reliable web hosting for my site, it would be pleasure for me to provide you FTP to store your config & other RBR related files there - let me know.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 08, 2019 20:14    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

That's not an option I guess.
But thanks anyway.

So the current carList.ini link is not usable anymore.

I have recreated the link and updated EDIT: link REMOVED RBRCIT.ini.

Please use this one. Or at least try to.

Yes, I know, this is ridiculous, but what should I do ?!
Having to provide a manual link for an automated tool ... WTF ???

I guess it is related to some update within Dropbox and/or Windows operating system, as some of my other links (SetupManager, TrainingDay) have been screwed totally as well.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von WorkerBee am Fr Okt 18, 2019 20:08, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 09, 2019 16:19    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi guys,

after all that mess with that shitty DropBox we are working on a solution for the deployment of NGP6 over RBRCIT.

Means a new RBRCIT.ini and a reworked carList.ini, replacing all links accordingly.
Fortunately we have only 48 cars, so it is 88+x links to be updated.

Better now than never. smile

I guess this will take some days to finish.

The good news is, you have more time to test and enjoy !! biggrin

The Bee

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 18, 2019 16:46    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Meanwhile ... looks like NGP6 is online at the CZ tournament plugin.

Have fun ! smile

2019-10-18
* updated all links to ly-racing.de instead of DropBox
* new RBRCIT.ini points to new carList.ini, Version 6.45 2019-10-16
* carList.ini links point to ly-racing.de instead of DropBox
* DropBox is now obsolete !!!

* updated model of VW Polo GTI R5 to v1.2 by Ha3aP (physics remain unchanged)

See Download page for updated links to RBRCIT and new RBRCIT.ini.

Replace your RBRCIT.ini and download the new carList.ini via the menu ASAP !

I will remove the DropBox stuff soon, so I don't give a shit if someone complains afterwards.

LauroRally
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 18, 2019 22:35    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

hello bee, amazing that the Czechs have enabled the ngp6, I expected them next year haha.

On another issue, there is the possibility of doing the physics for the new R4, since the models are there, a new category would be made since the models exist, basically they are R5 with less power. And they all have the same specs, there are 208, ds3, Swift, i20, mini, party, etc.

We would appreciate it very much, greetings from Argentina

R4 models specification
All our cars have been developed to withstand the challenges of gravel and tarmac rallying.

ENGINE
1.6 Turbo / 263 HP / 382 Nm
TRANSMISSION
4WD
GEARBOX
Sadev 5 speed sequential
SUSPENSION
Custom build Nadaltech suspension
WEIGHT
1230 KG
WHEELS
Braid 15x7” gravel and 18x8” tarmac

adrianklimas
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Okt 19, 2019 15:17    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I dont have words to describe my happiness. First I want to say THANK YOU to WorkerBee!

I tested today new NGP6 and i INSANE! Now gravel feeling is so nice! Grip level is perfect. Work of suspension... just beautyfull. And the new Force Feedback - it gives so much details!

Is a very big step foward. Cant wait to test it one more time. AMAZING!

Thank You WorkerBee once more! Genious!

bootywizard420
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Okt 19, 2019 23:31    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi everyone,

I just saw that NGP 6.0 is now deployed on the Czech Plugin, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I tried to install the car I use most of the time, which is the Skoda Fabia R5 (b) but when I enter into the stage I get a pretty clear error with the NGP plugin: Next Generation Physics rev. 744 INACTIVE!!! ( required rev. 744) NO GENUINE NGP CAR. At first I thought I'd mess up the installation, so I checked it and I tried with another car, the Hyundai i20 R5, and everything works fine. Are you having the same issue?

Ritter
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 17
Bilder in P. Galerie: 10
Ritter's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 20, 2019 01:24    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Ich habe heute gleich mal angetestet. Ey Leute unglaublich was Ihr da auf die Beine gestellt habt ich weis gar nicht was ich sagen soll. Das Fahrgefühl das ist soo feinfühlig man muss wirklich sehr aufpassen beim fahren. Die ganze Linearität von der Lenkung, alles was man einstellen kann, also echt ich bin immer noch sprachlos. Super Super Super!

Einen ganz ganz GROßEN Respekt an euch! Wahnsinn...

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 20, 2019 06:28    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

bootywizard420 hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hi everyone,

I just saw that NGP 6.0 is now deployed on the Czech Plugin, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I tried to install the car I use most of the time, which is the Skoda Fabia R5 (b) but when I enter into the stage I get a pretty clear error with the NGP plugin: Next Generation Physics rev. 744 INACTIVE!!! ( required rev. 744) NO GENUINE NGP CAR. At first I thought I'd mess up the installation, so I checked it and I tried with another car, the Hyundai i20 R5, and everything works fine. Are you having the same issue?

Looks like you have installed the NGP6 plugin. Check.

Looks like track physics are ok. Check.

But, the car physics are wrong.
When using RBRCIT you must "Update All Existing Physics" via the menu, after switching from 5.
I guess this because you seem to have been using this car before, but with NGP5 physics.
I guess the Hyundai was a fresh install, so you automatically have the NGP6 physics.

bootywizard420
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 20, 2019 16:36    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:

Looks like you have installed the NGP6 plugin. Check.

Looks like track physics are ok. Check.

But, the car physics are wrong.
When using RBRCIT you must "Update All Existing Physics" via the menu, after switching from 5.
I guess this because you seem to have been using this car before, but with NGP5 physics.
I guess the Hyundai was a fresh install, so you automatically have the NGP6 physics.

Thanks for your answer, well here I have a problem because I'm using the game via Wine and RBRCIT doesn't work with it but it's not a big deal, I always installed cars by hand so I'm used to do it.

Here is my physics.rbz file: https://gofile.io/?c=Q0z184

As you can see it's basically the one that I downloaded with the NGP 6 plugin, but I replaced the h_accent with the Hyundai i20 R5 and the m_lancer with the Skoda Fabia R5 (b). As I said previously the Hyundai just works fine, I tried a couple of rallies with the Czech Plugin too.
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with this, because it has nothing to do with the plugin itself which is a wonderful job from what I've seen so far.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 20, 2019 18:18    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

OK, so I tried your physics.rbz with the v1.2 model of the Fabia.

As expected, no problems.
Files are ok and identical to the ones in my repository.

Maybe related to the way Wine handles stuff.
I guess I can't help this time, as I do not want to hunt a ghost.

bootywizard420
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 20, 2019 19:12    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

That's enough, I will hunt it myself, at least I know that it's supposed to work, thank you

Oscar24_GZ
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 21, 2019 12:06    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thanks Workbee!!! Yesterday I was testing this i20 WRC and on land it is the best thing I ever tried in a driving game.
On tarmac I also improve a lot, now the car has an impressive grip, and when you have an error you pay it very expensive, it is much harder to correct the error.
Great work Workbee!! You are the best!
Video:
Beschreibung

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 21, 2019 13:36    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

That's enough, I will hunt it myself, at least I know that it's supposed to work, thank you

Never mind.

After some googling it seems obvious that Windows and Linux/Wine are handling floating point values a little bit differently in borderline cases.

So some cars/physics will work in this environment, some will not.
Nothing to be especially worried about.

jansku22
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 21, 2019 19:25    Titel: NGP (Next Generation Physics) Plugin Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thanks for your answer, well here I have a problem because I'm using the game via Wine and RBRCIT doesn't work with it but it's not a big deal, I always installed cars by hand so I'm used to do it.

Here is my physics.rbz file: https://gofile.io/?c=Q0z184

As you can see it's basically the one that I downloaded with the NGP 6 plugin, but I replaced the h_accent with the Hyundai i20 R5 and the m_lancer with the Skoda Fabia R5 (b). As I said previously the Hyundai just works fine, I tried a couple of rallies with the Czech Plugin too.
I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with this, because it has nothing to do with the plugin itself which is a wonderful job from what I've seen so far.

So, you use Linux with RBR.

Can you tell me more about that.
Any problems, performance issues, compatibility, etc.

I wanna use Linux/Ubuntu? but few year ago when I tested, there was problems with Linux + RBR, so I came back to Windows.
Maybe things are better now?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73, 74, 75  Weiter
Seite 70 von 75

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi