German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

NGP6 - Offline Test
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
marchellowrc
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 17, 2019 04:48    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

hola que tal, puede ser que tenga de grados de direccion 270? como hacemos los que usamos teclado? ayudaaaaaa

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 17, 2019 07:26    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Well, I don't know, as I have never driven a real car using a keyboard. wink

marchellowrc
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 17, 2019 17:16    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

La física anterior era más inclusivas, pero bueno supongo que tendré que volver a las originales

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 36
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 17, 2019 17:39    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

please translate it to german or english language.

pedrodfa
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 18, 2019 12:53    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Marchellowrc says the previous ngp version was more inclusive (for keyboard users ?!) and so he thinks he will go back to original physics.
One advice for him: try WRC8 the game, it should be better suited for you.
Obviously we cant have a simulation that works well with a binary input for steering like a keyboard.

marchellowrc
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 18, 2019 21:44    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Lo que yo quería decir, es que con la física 5 yo personalmente podía llevar mucho mejor el auto, y con estas físicas nuevas tengo mas problemas, pero igual voy a seguir probando y a lo mejor puedo andar bien, me gustaria igual ver algún tutorial sobre la puesta a punto en estas fisicas NGP 6, cambiaron muchas cosas. Disculpen si me exprese mal, esto ustedes lo están haciendo a pulmón y con mucho esfuerzo. Larga vida al RICHARD BURNS RALLY.
Gracias

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 19, 2019 12:46    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Zitat:
Marchellowrc says the previous ngp version was more inclusive (for keyboard users ?!)

RBR was never made for keybarduse. My first time offline, i was driven with keyboard (original physic). as i remember it wasnt easy. You have to set the filter in your input filter section.

for me it makes no sense to play RBR with keyboard. i think you need a steering wheel or try more the arcade games like WRC-titles or Dirt-titles.
there always some driving assist options possible

PMSRT
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 211
Bilder in P. Galerie: 80
PMSRT's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 19, 2019 18:04    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

marchellowrc hat folgendes geschrieben:
Lo que yo quería decir, es que con la física 5 yo personalmente podía llevar mucho mejor el auto, y con estas físicas nuevas tengo mas problemas, pero igual voy a seguir probando y a lo mejor puedo andar bien, me gustaria igual ver algún tutorial sobre la puesta a punto en estas fisicas NGP 6, cambiaron muchas cosas. Disculpen si me exprese mal, esto ustedes lo están haciendo a pulmón y con mucho esfuerzo. Larga vida al RICHARD BURNS RALLY.
Gracias

Translate with Google into english:
What I wanted to say is that with physics 5 I could personally take the car much better, and with these new physics I have more problems, but I will continue to try and maybe I can walk well, I would like to see some tutorial on the tuning in these physical NGP 6, changed many things. Excuse me if I express myself badly, you are doing this with a lot of effort. Long live the RICHARD BURNS RALLY.
Thank you
Und dasselbe nochmals in deutsch .
Was ich sagen wollte ist, dass ich mit Physik 5 das Auto persönlich viel besser fahren könnte und mit dieser neuen Physik habe ich mehr Probleme, aber ich werde weiter versuchen und vielleicht kann ich gut laufen, ich würde gerne ein Tutorial sehen Die Abstimmung in diesem physischen NGP 6 hat viele Dinge verändert. Entschuldigen Sie, wenn ich mich schlecht ausdrücke, tun Sie dies mit viel Mühe. Es lebe die RICHARD BURNS RALLYE.
Danke

Fahrerperspektive, H-Schaltung mit Kupplung, NGP etc pp in RBR => Realistischer Fahrspaß & wir sagen "JA zur Gruppe H" !

wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 21, 2019 11:13    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee: I have a question about dampers. In some cars we have possibility to set all 4 values: Bump, Rebound, Fast Bump, Fast Rebound.
In case if we DON'T have Fast rebound option, which value aplies for situation of "fast rebound"? Is there strictly Rebound value used? Or setting up Fast bump=Fast rebound automatically?

Another question: I read your setup guide and there is: "Reasonable values for the fast bump threshold are in the range from 0.05 m/s to 0.30 m/s"
Can you help me with that? for example which value is good for france aspalth, and what value is better for rough gravel?
Am I right with this explenation? : gravel corner with big hole in the middle, car slides, weight transfer works, so slow bump and rebound works, and suddenly one wheel hit a hole, so the threshold setting determines how fast change slow damping to fast damping to absorb this hole?

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 21, 2019 12:29    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

First answer:
If there's no fast rebound option, the normal rebound is used.

Second answer:
Can't help here, that depends on your driving style and how you'd like to feel the car (oops, the f-word) ... wink

Note that you may specify a higher value for fast re-/bound, so the effect of the threshold is reversed, so to say.
There is no single, one and only explanation.

EDIT:
Why don't you check the telemetry ?!
There we do have e.g. the damper piston velocity.
Should be quite easy to spot the places where you actually exceed the threshold.
As the low speed damping is for the vehicle transients, and the high speed damping applies to bumps and the like, not exceeding the threshold at all may make the car more unstable than desired when hitting an obstacle.

wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 23, 2019 19:58    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thank you for the answer.
I'm not a good friend with telemetry in RBR yet. Rather I drive and set up with feelings. I know that telemetry can help me, so I will try it again smile

Oscar24_GZ
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 23, 2019 21:24    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Today I was testing the NGP6, and I tried the Ascona of group4 and the result is simply wonderful, both on asphalt and on land, on land this car will improve a lot.
Thank you very much Workbee for this fantastic work.
Here I leave a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VM0Z56WVws&t=6s

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
LauroRally
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 27, 2019 04:57    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Bee, is now available the new skoda fabia r5, can you add it to the rbrcit?

Dennis Zetak
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 27, 2019 08:38    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Its already there, you must read also another topics for news

sepjoo
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 01, 2019 14:12    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

When it will arrive in cz plugin?
Any info about that ?

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 02, 2019 11:35    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Again, we don't know.
It is up to Vaclav, the CZ admin.

Daniel_83
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 02, 2019 17:59    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

My teammate Adrian Klimas wrote to Koral Vaclaw on this matter. Here's the answer:

"Hi, the ETA is unknown at the moment, but it is not expected in near future. The number of cars supported in NGP6 is still quite low and we have several long-term cups running, and I'm not going to spoil them changing physics completely in the middle."

Fabz
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 02, 2019 19:22    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I heard the Hungarian plugin is good biggrin

jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 03, 2019 01:36    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Daniel_83 hat folgendes geschrieben:
My teammate Adrian Klimas wrote to Koral Vaclaw on this matter. Here's the answer:

"Hi, the ETA is unknown at the moment, but it is not expected in near future. The number of cars supported in NGP6 is still quite low and we have several long-term cups running, and I'm not going to spoil them changing physics completely in the middle."

This is funny because the exact opossite is true from my experience - the most people from CZ community are praying for NGP 6 to be deployed on the RMRTM as soon as possible. Everybody who have actually tried it now struggles to go back to 5, the new version is simply better in every aspect - the only reason why people still drive with NGP 5 is because it is still not supported for online tournaments ... so I don't get Vasek at all sad There must be some different reason maybe.

BTW, I am testing "my stages" using keyboard in the beginnings of the development and I find it perfectly fine. It is little more difficult to drive it compared to NGP 5 but it is because the physics is more advanced - definitely there is nothing wrong with the keyboard control & NGP 6.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 06, 2019 08:55    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

jendabek hat folgendes geschrieben:

This is funny because the exact opossite is true from my experience - the most people from CZ community are praying for NGP 6 to be deployed on the RMRTM as soon as possible. Everybody who have actually tried it now struggles to go back to 5, the new version is simply better in every aspect - the only reason why people still drive with NGP 5 is because it is still not supported for online tournaments ... so I don't get Vasek at all sad There must be some different reason maybe.

My fault. I shouldn't have made NGP6 that good. wink

Not enough cars ... ok, so let's do some calculation.

We have roundabout 150 cars, compared to the 40 cars in NGP6, there are still 110 cars missing.

Given the fact that some cars won't make it into NGP6 due to the lack of model quality, or simply because I do not want to have 4 different models of the same car, I guess we talk about 90 cars to be built.

Within a week I may be able to make 1 or 2 cars, taking the average that makes a total of 60 weeks to have the same amount of cars.

Enough time for everybody to make decent setups, replacing the shitty default ones.
Enough time to finish each and every NGP5 championship or cup.

Well, I think that's fair.

FIRSSEN Mateusz
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 07, 2019 19:49    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

What's the problem in keeping NGP 5 and deploying NGP 6 at same time? There is still NGP 4 and old physics on Czech plugin...

adrian1510
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 08, 2019 08:32    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Yes I spoke with Vasek Koral. He said me later that is possible to implement new NGP6 at end of this year smile He said also He`s in contact with NGP 6 developers and He will speak with them to find suitable date.

I hope we can go new 2020 season on new NGP 6 smile Very good job WorkerBee smile Thank You !!!

Adrian KLIMAS

zwjna
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 09, 2019 22:35    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:
wrcPuncture hat folgendes geschrieben:
Bee: I have a one issue as there was discussion about sound.
I don't know if it is problem on my PC, game or NGP.
Sometimes (and to be honest - rarely) happens that car transmission sound is very loud. Like 200% or something. I noticed it on snow Sturec with Fiesta, but than tried a second run and sound was OK again. Same "problem" I noticed yesterday with DS3 on Gestel. The trans sound was so loud I almost didn't hear engine sound. Again, I restart a stage and sound was OK...
I think I have default trans sounds, downloaded cars sounds, and some changes in audio.ini. But it is weird it is happens just sometimes.

This is a known issue.
As you already mentioned, it happens rarely and is not reproducible.
Not related to NGP, but a problem within the sound processing of RBR.
I have not tried to track it down yet.
This is something for long and cold winter evenings ... wink

Don't know if this helps: the Fiat 126 Grp2's transmission sound is almost inaudible until you restart the stage; after that, the volume of that sound is increased to the point that it sounds pretty much the same as that of "any other" car with loud (normal) transmission sound — like WRC cars; so if you select one of those cars after the 126, the transmission sound would be damn loud; restarting the stage fixes that.

Also, I have a question that may be a little stupid for different reasons, but here I go: may there be the possibility to develop at least one rallycross car for NGP 6 — say, the Polo PSRX?

Many, many thanks for all your amazing, world-class work, Bee!

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 10, 2019 00:29    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Zitat:
may there be the possibility to develop at least one rallycross car for NGP 6 — say, the Polo PSRX?

Ask yourself, make this sense ?

zwjna
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 10, 2019 03:32    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Lamda hat folgendes geschrieben:
Ask yourself, make this sense ?

WRX cars are hot hatch, four-wheel, damn powerful rally-like cars that can be part of a rallying simulator that's already full of hot hatch, four-wheel, powerful rally cars. Makes plenty of sense to me.

But my cluelessness on other matters (model & physics development, the actual purpose of RBRCIT, etc.) was the reason for which my "likely-stupid" question was formulated in the first place, so "I don't know" is the best answer I can come up with with regard to those matters.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Weiter
Seite 18 von 19

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi