German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

NGP6 - Offline Test
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 31, 2019 12:59    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

anbarra hat folgendes geschrieben:
I think WB should really send a proposal for physics designer in the next wrc or whatever game would it be smile with his feeling there could be some awesome rally sim developed

WRC & Codemasters are not going to create a simulation, it woudn't fit their business strategies & target playerbase (they are more into "immersion" of driving & recycling the already made content, I don't even see a real passion for rallying which could result into a unique / high-quality product). Also they would need to re-create their games from the scratch to "convert it" into a simulation. So I am pretty sure this won't happen.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 01, 2019 23:53    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

OFF TOPIC: (?..)
I just want to warn people who trying set up a car.

I think it is bug of CZ PLUGIN, but.. If you change something in setup on one car(1) and then you want to try another car(2), it is possible that it will load your previous setup(1).

I tried it today. I made a some changes on fiesta, done a stage and after that I choose DS3, quick view to the setup and voilà! There was setup from Fiesta.
Same with another cars..I made some changes on 208 R2 tarmac (doesn't matter if I saved it or not) and few minutes later I took it to the gravel, no changes, just started a stage and there was pretty low setup from previous ride on tarmac.

I don't think that it is problem of NGP6. I know that some people had same issue before..

Solutions?
1) Do not change setup (joke..biggrin)
2) Save every new setup and load it for every car before the stage. This works for me even I'm changing cars and tens of setups.
3) Sometimes if I drive a car with my loaded setup and I want to try new car with DEFAULT, I have to restart the game - this works everytime.

Sorry for off topic, but maybe it will prevent problems.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 02, 2019 10:31    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Bee: I have a one issue as there was discussion about sound.
I don't know if it is problem on my PC, game or NGP.
Sometimes (and to be honest - rarely) happens that car transmission sound is very loud. Like 200% or something. I noticed it on snow Sturec with Fiesta, but than tried a second run and sound was OK again. Same "problem" I noticed yesterday with DS3 on Gestel. The trans sound was so loud I almost didn't hear engine sound. Again, I restart a stage and sound was OK...
I think I have default trans sounds, downloaded cars sounds, and some changes in audio.ini. But it is weird it is happens just sometimes.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 02, 2019 10:36    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

wrcPuncture hat folgendes geschrieben:
Bee: I have a one issue as there was discussion about sound.
I don't know if it is problem on my PC, game or NGP.
Sometimes (and to be honest - rarely) happens that car transmission sound is very loud. Like 200% or something. I noticed it on snow Sturec with Fiesta, but than tried a second run and sound was OK again. Same "problem" I noticed yesterday with DS3 on Gestel. The trans sound was so loud I almost didn't hear engine sound. Again, I restart a stage and sound was OK...
I think I have default trans sounds, downloaded cars sounds, and some changes in audio.ini. But it is weird it is happens just sometimes.

This is a known issue.
As you already mentioned, it happens rarely and is not reproducible.
Not related to NGP, but a problem within the sound processing of RBR.
I have not tried to track it down yet.
This is something for long and cold winter evenings ... wink

wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 02, 2019 11:59    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:

This is a known issue.
As you already mentioned, it happens rarely and is not reproducible.
Not related to NGP, but a problem within the sound processing of RBR.
I have not tried to track it down yet.
This is something for long and cold winter evenings ... wink

Ops, so I missed something..thanks for the explanation

wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 04, 2019 21:50    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Bee: Is NGP working correctly with RX plugin?
You know..The Finland was this week so I wanted to try Ouninpohja on RX plugin, but it feels quite weird - fast with big grip. I know that finland roads have quite good grip, but as far as I know, there are just three types of surfaces for RX - tarmac, snow, gravel..so who knows, what exact type of gravel it uses.
It seems that car physic works OK, but surface physic not. But I tried only two versions of Ouninpohja, no more stages..
To be honest, for me doesn't matter if it works with RX or not, but there are some good stages too, so just asking.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 10, 2019 08:21    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Updated car physics:
* Citroen DS3 WRC (bump stops, engine mapping)

New car available:
* VW Polo R WRC 2016

As usual, update your RBRCIT carlist.ini and the car physics.

PMSRT
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 211
Bilder in P. Galerie: 80
PMSRT's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 10, 2019 10:41    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thanks a lot,

i´m not a good driver, but i think it feel very, very good - close to reality !

Other drivers with more practical knowledge could say more and possible feel more details.

For myself, normaly i didn´t drove any AWD, because i like RWD with rear engine - did not drive sideways but with fun.
So i feel good to drive theese WRC-cars into finish, not only one time.
It is great to see the difference to other cars, R 5/4 / N 4 / FWD & RWD !

Only can say " Lot of thanks & respekt " to Workerbee, for all his work for us & into RBR !

Fahrerperspektive, H-Schaltung mit Kupplung, NGP etc pp in RBR => Realistischer Fahrspaß & wir sagen "JA zur Gruppe H" !

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 10, 2019 10:50    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

New car available:

* Ford Fiesta RS WRC 2014

RBRCIT/carList.ini updated.

fsrc_ovidiu
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 10, 2019 21:36    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Great job Bee.Maybe soon the big guns:Toyota Yaris WRC18, Citroen C3 WRC V1.3, Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC biggrin biggrin biggrin

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
Dennis Zetak
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 11, 2019 10:36    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello Bee, very good work with R2s and with WRC 1.6. The cars is very driveable, makes our feel realistic as never before. Nice to see suspension work in replay, which is very close to reality. Keep in good work, I hope, as soon as it will be on czech plugin.

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 11, 2019 19:33    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thanks for your feedback, guys.

Before anyone is asking again, the plan is to make the 3 most wanted cars (based on the number of uses in the past season) cars per class, and go online with NGP6, as far as Vaclac supports us and has enough time to do it.

At the moment I am working on the R5 breed.
Then maybe the big guns. wink

bombus
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 184
Bilder in P. Galerie: 61
bombus's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 11, 2019 23:53    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hi Günni,
mit den big guns meinst Du doch sicher die "Raketen" der OL Klasse, ala VFTS, S130, Polonez etc.! biggrin
Denn mit dem Trabant allein kann ich die OL-Meisterschaft vergessen! cry
Ich seh das jetzt noch nicht so eng, im September ist eh der letzte Lauf für 2019, bis dahin werden die Meisterschaften bestimmt noch mit der "alten" Physics bestritten werden !?
Ich denk mal es wird schon! Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Hab da Vertrauen und großen Respekt vor Deiner Leistung! respekt
Mir ist auch klar, dass erstmal die Mehrheit der RBR Nutzer bedient werden muss!
In diesem Sinne viel Schaffenskraft für diese grandiose Aufgabe!!!
Stefan,
der bombus

Dennis Zetak
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 13, 2019 20:02    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I was try to make a instruction video to install NGP 6.0 physics by RBRCIT. Here is link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI89IJh1IsU

PANYUSHKIN Evgenyi
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 13, 2019 21:11    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I will support Stefan and hope that Lada VFTS, Skoda S130, Polonez and other cult cars for Eastern Europe will appear for tests in the near future )))

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 13, 2019 22:52    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thank you Dennis.

Guys, don't worry, I will try to do my best to create some of the eastern legends.

Meanwhile feel free to test the latest updates:

Updated car physics available:
* Hyundai i20 R5
* Skoda Fabia R5 (b)

New car available:
* Ford Fiesta R5

AUGUSTONIS Ignas
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 14, 2019 18:22    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I invited real 208 R2 driver to test virtual 208 R2. Overall, felling is more near to reality. Now cars have more inertia and feels better car's weight. He only missed felling on wheel, when the wheels are blocked. In reality it feels very much. But maybe he needed more time to fell it.

Others real rally drivers feedback soon! Razz

jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 14, 2019 21:50    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Anyone who wants to test NGP 6 without risking of breaking his current installation, this is RBR w/ NGP 6 installation (1.3GB) that can be extracted & launched straight away.

Included:
- NGP 6 plugin + cars
- other necessary plugins (FixUp, RBRTM, PaceNote, GaugerPlugin)
- only original stages
- tweaked audio

If your screen resolution is different from 1920x1080, you will need to open & edit RichardBurnsRally.ini and set XRes & YRes to match your screen resolution

The game can be started using RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe

Zuletzt bearbeitet von jendabek am Do Aug 15, 2019 12:58, insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
fsrc_ovidiu
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 15, 2019 10:59    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I have tested the R5 cars with NGP6 and feels fantastic.Big thanks to WorkerBee.Keep going, you are doing very good job respekt

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album AIM-Name
Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 36
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 16, 2019 13:34    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Zitat:
as i tried i need to push brake hard to get any oversteer, mostly i get understeered. If i got oversteer, it is hard to control the sliding. if i accelate (only a little bit) if i feel the sliding slowes down) the car begun to spin. i was not able to counter the spin with countersteer.

In that video he needs to accelate a lot (with rotating tyres) to hold the sliding, the engine needs a lot of torque to hold the slide (sound slows down)

another test, some handbrake turns. normaly on a 180° handbrake turn the driver push the handbrake in the first 1/3 of the corner, sliding aprox until the angular point and than push the slide with accelation (spinning tyres).
thats not realy working. 1/3 of corner with handbrake is to much, i was allways spinning without control. If you get the perfect handbrake push, its oversteer and slide, but you can only accelate a little bit. if thee tyres spins a little bit more, you allways spin (you are not able tho countersteer it)

Today I tested it again. It seems as it was fixed. I got no problem with sliding or to much spinning tyres anymore. I was able to drifting on tarmac complete sideways (front and rear can be hold in balance), that wasnt ever possible at tarmac.

it was a good progress

--------------------------
www.germangarage.de

jendabek
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 16, 2019 19:06    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Maybe it should be that tricky... smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJXYbA9403k

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 17, 2019 13:54    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Updated car physics:
* Citroen DS3 R3-MAX

New cars available:
* Honda Civic Type R(FN2) R3
* Renault Clio III R3

wrcPuncture
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 17, 2019 14:23    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I was quite surprised when I try Fiesta WRC 19 for the first time. It was like - hell! the car is a monster! So fast and not easy to drive properly. And I was quite nervous that my driving is not so smooth like wrc drivers driving.
But now I saw this video with Bottas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoDS_LSodpE
And yeah. This is like NGP6! This video proves that even professional driver has problem to driver this car as smooth as Ogier etc. can.
We can drive it totally crazy or really smooth as in real life. There really matters of driver input. What an excellent job WorkerBee!

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 36
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 17, 2019 14:30    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Zitat:
Maybe it should be that tricky
it is... with NGP6

dont forget, as virtual driver the surface is not so much detailed as in reality and you have not so much unespected issues like cuted gravel on the road.

try to pull the handbrake a little bit longer, you will spin in same way as in video

--------------------------
www.germangarage.de

g31j0
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 17, 2019 15:49    Titel: NGP6 - Offline Test Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Hello everyone. I dont know if this is off topic but yesterday i got opportunity to drive 750cc crosscart Xtrem on a rallycross track and i must say i felt immediately familiar after 2 years using rbr/ngp with semi good rig and htc vive. I have experience only in normal fwd roadcars and that thing was a beast but still i knew what i should do and how to get the thing going nicely sideways in the bends and curves using weight transfer/left foot braking. biggrin
I know it maybe isnt same as full sized car but everything applies in these also.
Here is video of some pro driving xtrem crosskart so you know what i am talking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b12Sd_nxaeQ

But, my conclusion is rbr with ngp is really good and i was super amazed how close real life and ngp is!!!

Keep up the good work Bee, you are really doing something great!
Razz

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Next Generation Physics Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Weiter
Seite 13 von 18

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi