German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

Diamond Creek Flatout
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Fahrtechnik
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

Bilder im Album: 2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 03:43    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

i am impressed how you research the plugin and everything to find only non-sense arguments, Mr. Ogier

you've convinced me. This profile will spoil your nerves

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 04:14    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

And info for all next.
as well as with the bug who checked me, he believes that he learned the truth from me and that his accusation was based on this, but he is a fool, a naive 25-year-old boy
Bug(Jurek) and other profiles (not cheaters of course)
I am almost 40 years old. Do you really think that I am so naive to tell all that I know about rbr by dedicating almost 12 years to him?

All this is just a personal opinion of Tomik and Jureka. And the fact that someone seems an obvious deception is impossible to prove.
what is the evidence? Replay? opportunity to go to Online_Plugin?The author of physics says it is impossible to deceive! they are provided by me voluntarily, as goodwill at the request of the cheater-friend Jurek. And who will say that a car with a capacity of almost 300 horsepower can not drive 175km \ h? or is the authority of these authors of this topic so strong?
wonder where such faith in people comes from?
What is happening at the present time is that Jurek and Tomek will soon become history together with their support group)) that’s why there is so much personal anger and hatred

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album ICQ-Nummer
Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 04:17    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

before talking to someone on intimate topics and even more about secrets you need to find out what kind of bastard

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 04:23    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

In the end, what I want to tell you, since you started this war, how many pilots do you want to see ahead of you? I will create more than you can imagine!

either we will solve all this with the world and everyone will be satisfied and will stay with it, and also the author of physics will eliminate the white one which is an opportunity, or it will be total changes in the statistics of the plugin

You have really pissed me off, and when I'm drunk, and this happens quite often, I can do very bad things, sometimes I regret it sometimes, not, I just forget. But for someone it's a whole life

here these show off from Lamda, it would be better if you were completely silent

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 04:33    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

for yourself personally, although of course it's good for me that I am the fastest pilot of a Czech plug-in and everybody recognized this, even the outstanding Champions of deception,of course,you can as you want to turn my words, this is in your European spirit, well, the essence is that there is a presumption of innocence, until you prove that he is guilty, the person is innocent, but the essence of your plug-in and society is that Each word adds 20 strongly believing fakes to a normal word without proof. And the organizers of the championships are just idiots by your words. And it's easier to remove the pilot right away to be away from gossip and talk.

And now end

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 08:32    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Stradik hat folgendes geschrieben:
although of course it's good for me that I am the fastest pilot of a Czech plug-in and everybody recognized this,

Congratulations, Anton, indeed you are the fastest driver of the world, as long as your Citroen C3 WRC 2017 weighs 1000 kg instead of the designed 1390 kg.

Well, for sure we (not only 2 drivers out of a thousand) can consider this as cheating.

Did you really think you would get away with that without someone noticing ?

even the outstanding Champions of deception,of course,you can as you want to turn my words, this is in your European spirit, well, the essence is that there is a presumption of innocence, until you prove that he is guilty, the person is innocent,

Yes, correct.

Again, the replay telemetry clearly reveals that your car had roundabout 400 kg less mass.

but the essence of your plug-in and society is that Each word adds 20 strongly believing fakes to a normal word without proof.

Replay telemetry shows the facts.
Proof enough.

And the organizers of the championships are just idiots by your words.

No, not idiots, but you made a fool of the organizers and all other fair drivers.

And it's easier to remove the pilot right away to be away from gossip and talk

What did you expect then ?

That you could still participate and cheat in each and every tournament and championship ?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
Diaconescu Remus
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 0

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 11:30    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Replay telemetry not show weighs cars and misc.rbz/carinfo.ini ; Car 3 (Ford Fiesta R5)
1997 ; CC
950 ; BHP
11 ; Cylinder ( > 10 then it's flat )
4 ; Number of Doors
4 ; Driving Wheels
5 ; Gears
500 ; Weight (kg )
900 ; Torque
3200 ; Torque RPM
4200 ; BHP RPM
1 ; Tyres (0 michelin, 1 - pirelli)
C3STRUTS
;^^ Suspension string, < 64

not matters because misc.rbz is change always when start the games and stage... little is possibille to change like names of cars and etc.. weighs cars is on NGP for work cars...me bee you protect anothers cheaters

Diaconescu Remus
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 11:37    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Try find anothers cheaters R2 cars .R3 cars max speed and times is like WRC cars etc.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Diaconescu Remus am Do Mai 16, 2019 14:56, insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet

WorkerBee
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 29
Bilder in P. Galerie: 27
WorkerBee's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 12:44    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Nothing wrong with Oscar's car or driving.
His ride at Semetin is really impressive.

We have checked several replays from different drivers.

The Bee's telemetry recorder is part of a special Pacenote plugin version:

Klicke auf das Bild um das Bild in der Originalgröße zu öffnen.

I can record several hundreds of different values, but only need to pick a few to investigate the replay.

The files in the misc folder have no effect on the physics at all.
You may change what you want there.

Lamda
GVRC-Moderator
GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 35
Bilder in P. Galerie: 2
Lamda's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 13:07    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Zitat:
...Lamda, it would be better if you were completely silent
should i? I see no reason. possibly you shouldn`t drink so much, it seems better for your life.

Zitat:
misc.rbz/carinfo.ini
you can write here what you like, it is only for menue text and dosn´t change the physic

we (GVRC community) take the topic of cheating seriously. If someone have well-founded suspicion, write a PM to the championship organizer. The roles allow allways demand and prove replays. But please, don´t call all into question because someone is faster than you, the proving process takes much time. it is impossible to check allways every piece of details.

Lamda

--------------------------
www.germangarage.de

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 4

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 16, 2019 13:24    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

drinking makes false assumptions. better smoke, it makes you slower but more cautios about your judging, so its easier to detect the truth smile and sometimes makes you you a better driving line through the forest (which will be hopefully remembered for later biggrin )

estevez is a very good driver who knows how to use the grip and within one year maybe he will be on my and tomeks level smile there is still much room on many stages in the world record, for example the online WR on peklo is my 5.11, but marek jagiello drives 5.04 (ok he also told that this was a one hit wonder and you must overdrive everywhere). so i trust a driver like this, because he is also fast in other racing games, look on his youtube, everywhere P1 Quali Laps.

Marek had one half year break because of broken hand, this week he came back to playing, and hotlapped diamond creek ofline for a 3.06 time in fabia r5, which considering his pause and my 3.4 pb is exactly where he should be, with more experience he said maybe 3.3 or 3.2 is possible but that must be ayrton senna drive smile but there are drivers who are faster here and there and the difference is visible in the corners, then there are drivers who make 5.2 on verte lifting the throttle on the straight smile

sorry i had to post smile but this post is only overall, not adressed to anyone

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 25, 2019 02:56    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

WorkerBee hat folgendes geschrieben:
although of course it's good for me that I am the fastest pilot of a Czech plug-in and everybody recognized this,

Congratulations, Anton, indeed you are the fastest driver of the world, as long as your Citroen C3 WRC 2017 weighs 1000 kg instead of the designed 1390 kg.

Well, for sure we (not only 2 drivers out of a thousand) can consider this as cheating.

Did you really think you would get away with that without someone noticing ?

even the outstanding Champions of deception,of course,you can as you want to turn my words, this is in your European spirit, well, the essence is that there is a presumption of innocence, until you prove that he is guilty, the person is innocent,

Yes, correct.

Again, the replay telemetry clearly reveals that your car had roundabout 400 kg less mass.

but the essence of your plug-in and society is that Each word adds 20 strongly believing fakes to a normal word without proof.

Replay telemetry shows the facts.
Proof enough.

And the organizers of the championships are just idiots by your words.

No, not idiots, but you made a fool of the organizers and all other fair drivers.

And it's easier to remove the pilot right away to be away from gossip and talk

What did you expect then ?

That you could still participate and cheat in each and every tournament and championship ?

are you saying this seriously now?
Did you see the weight of my car in telemetry? perhaps also saw the force of attraction or power of the engine, as well as the camber, and also possible to turn the steering wheel?

what kind of nonsense?

are you talking about honesty?
Apparently the whole problem is that you are the majority and you are in the same boat.
It would be strange if you did not support each other, since you are very much dishonest.
when I raised a similar question a few years ago, regarding one pilot, the reaction was almost the same.
but on the whole, the overall picture is now pretty clear.
Well, let's see what will change the new physics.

I have another guess.
for some reason it seems to me that you do not specifically make physics as secure as possible and leave loopholes to circumvent, so that you can sell this knowledge to some of the current super fast pilots who have very interesting control over the car without sliding, although most pilots have much more deceleration way and sliding cars.
But probably these (several Gods) pilots just have a strong level - the level of God!
very strange tendency and logic, when several pilots think that they are the fastest in the world! And reason from the point of view of truth

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 25, 2019 03:08    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

there was a very interesting tendency to add one letter to my last name. It will be interesting if the same gaps remain in the new physics

everyone has a limit of patience

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 25, 2019 03:17    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Lamda hat folgendes geschrieben:
Zitat:
...Lamda, it would be better if you were completely silent
should i? I see no reason. possibly you shouldn`t drink so much, it seems better for your life.

Zitat:
misc.rbz/carinfo.ini
you can write here what you like, it is only for menue text and dosn´t change the physic

we (GVRC community) take the topic of cheating seriously. If someone have well-founded suspicion, write a PM to the championship organizer. The roles allow allways demand and prove replays. But please, don´t call all into question because someone is faster than you, the proving process takes much time. it is impossible to check allways every piece of details.

Lamda

as for you, if you were more attentive, you would notice that if the engine speed( rpm with torque and rpm with hp) is changed, the dynamics of the car also change.
regarding replays in which you can determine something other than speed, the use of transmission and distance traveled - there is nothing else there

As for my personal relationship with this, thank me for all that I did for Bogdanovich and Waсh. It is only thanks to them that I began to look for ways on how they achieved their results, they are too big upstarts who grew up sharply and without experience

The first practically from the moment of release, if you believe his profile, then at 11 years old, I started to overtake all, while it was clear that the physics of the machine is not standard, high, does not lift off the ground and the dynamics with braking, which are several times more efficient than the rest and the second guy is sharp 2 years ago! Well, just talents !!

P.s. and even now he is making a video where the unusual behavior of the car is clearly visible even on a new physics.
accordingly, it makes me think that he already knows that nothing will change from the means of protection in the new physics

Tommi53
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 25, 2019 12:06    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

@Kochetkov, stop wasting time, no one will ever believe in all your bullshit. You can find a one or two completely idiots that will follow you in your theories. World of simracing is much more wider than just RBR and believe me, there is much more people that fast as me or Jurek on this world. smile

After all Kochetkov that you did in the last time you must know this very well that the only cheating person is you and even with your cheats you are so weak driver that you can't win.

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 25, 2019 14:08    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

anton i found a rocket for you

https://i.ibb.co/3rct15X/20190525-170438.jpg

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 25, 2019 20:34    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

biggrin Twisted Evil

_Viktor_
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 123
Bilder in P. Galerie: 61
_Viktor_'s P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 27, 2019 23:02    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Guys, seriously, you both need to grow up. I mean it!

@Anton, the telemetry plugin which Bee created can really record and show hundreds of parameters of the entire inner workings, input values, motion, forces or whatever you need to do some serious work (mainly for developing better physics). You can graph whatever you want AND more importantly: it doesn't lie and shows all the facts of one's driving and more, many more.

It takes considerable work, but the game engine's inner numbers don't lie and we can record and decipher them all. Granted, you'd need to know to interpret the numbers correctly. But here I have full trust in Bee and others who know how to work with the telemetry.

You can believe it or not, facts and numbers from the game engine speak the truth.

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 28, 2019 08:10    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Viktor, spätestens bei der beschleunigungsmessung wo man nur das Gaugerplugin braucht hamma schon gewusst dass da was nicht stimmt weil er da ganze 0.7s schneller auf 100 kam smile alles weitere war nur eine tiefere bestätigung

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 07:45    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I will never calm down anyway, maybe I can someone explain the number of special sections won in these pilots !? probably we have only Polish and Czechs in the Czech plugin and can be the fastest, judging by the number of special sections won

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 07:49    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

The arguments of both the creator of physics and the authors of this idea are so stupid that I, as a Russian, have no words!
It reminds me of US sanctions! which is without reason
I understand that I have become a competitor for them and they decided to get rid of me! Well, if I can go uphill on the opel adam r2 at a speed of 150 km h, then why can't I go on a ford fiesta r5 in a straight line and with a small rise of 170?

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 07:52    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

I think the problem here is either in the author of physics who thinks he is a god or in the author of physics!

I ask you to pay attention to the college of people who have been here for more than 10 years, that there has never been such problems until they introduced this new physics

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 07:53    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Unfortunately, I understand that the whole system is very corrupt and many knowledge is sold between groups. Maybe next year I will have to apply some sanctions against the Czech plug-in!
because as far as I observe the process of creating a new physics will not affect in any way the safety of the plug-in and physics

Stradik
Chefmechaniker
Chefmechaniker

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 07:55    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Maybe many thought that I was crazy. But I hope the results of the work will be obvious!

anbarra
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 21, 2019 09:23    Titel: Diamond Creek Flatout Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

dont worry anton i promise not to touch your WRs. i will always slow down before finish, to save the glory of your fantastic driving forever!

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Fahrtechnik Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter
Seite 2 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi