German Virtual Racers Community Portal
German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht

Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Championship
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
LaTeX
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator

Bilder im Album: 135
Bilder in P. Galerie: 20
LaTeX's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 22, 2018 15:41    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

That is true Tyler. This is a well known fact.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Persönliches Foto Album
Hadi
Race Champion
Race Champion

Bilder im Album: 6

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 22, 2018 16:12    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

BUCK Tyler hat folgendes geschrieben:
Ritter, I think I know why you are getting a DNF on some stages with custom pacenotes (such as Lousada). The game seems to give a DNF if pacenote calls are placed too close to split points. I try to make sure I keep at least 10m between calls and splits now, and haven't had the issue since. Hopefully this helps.

I can confim this issue.
Never had it again since i place my pacenotes like you a little bit away from splits or start/finish.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Persönliches Foto Album
LaTeX
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator

LaTeX's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 22, 2018 16:45    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

5 meters should always be enough in both directions. But this is well known by now at least afaik.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Persönliches Foto Album
Ritter
Profi - Racer
Profi - Racer

Bilder im Album: 16
Bilder in P. Galerie: 10
Ritter's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 22, 2018 18:25    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

BUCK Tyler hat folgendes geschrieben:
Ritter, I think I know why you are getting a DNF on some stages with custom pacenotes (such as Lousada). The game seems to give a DNF if pacenote calls are placed too close to split points. I try to make sure I keep at least 10m between calls and splits now, and haven't had the issue since. Hopefully this helps.

Big thanks Tyler, i didnt know that. First time i ve heared that!!! Yeah ok, i will check my pacenotes and test it agian next time.

Many thanks to you and thanks Hadi! wink

Mateox16
Mechaniker
Mechaniker

Bilder im Album: 1

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 21, 2018 19:05    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thanks to all competitors for participating in this year's VRC season! First of all, thank you to Latex for sharing the GVRC platform for our Championships. It was a pleasure to be able to lead the Championship on GVRC smile I hope that our cooperation next year will be equally successful.

Thank you also Caterham for promoting the VRC cycle and mutual cooperation smile

Soon the summary of the Championships will also be available in English. In the meantime, I invite you to the last rally organized by VirtualRally.eu - Rally Masters smile

ENROLL - Rally Masters

Thank you to the German community!

[IMG]https://images89.fotosik.pl/78/bae078142409d615med.jpg[/IMG]

LaTeX
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator
VDRM/GVRC-Moderator

LaTeX's P. Galerie

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 21, 2018 20:47    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Mateox16 hat folgendes geschrieben:
I hope that our cooperation next year will be equally successful.

Same for me Mateusz. smile I hope next years cooperation will be a bit more active from my side.
Thanks to you and your team for this wonderful championship fahren . May next years version even be more successful. gut mukkies

Caterham
GVRC Veteran
GVRC Veteran

Bilder im Album: 156

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 22, 2018 08:23    Titel: Virtual Rally Championship 2018 by VirtualRally.eu Antworten mit Zitat Back to top

Thank you !
It goes without saying that this excellent championship should be supported and I liked to do it.

see you at the Rally Masters biggrin

http://rbr-classic-cup.de/

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen Persönliches Foto Album
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    German Virtual Racers Community Foren-Übersicht -> Richard Burns Rally -> Championship Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3
Seite 3 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson

Modifieds: 2004-2006 by Adi